chapter eight

okay short chapter guys hope you like it! :3

tulip felt her whole body covered in a soft blanket on top of her she opened her eyes as she saw junior sleeping in front of her i wish i could do this every day with him she thought.

tulip stared at him a tear going down her cheek as she thought him of even considering to marry mandy he was hers and hers only.

"Are you going to keep staring at me like that" junior said as he saw her eyes fixed on him.

Tulip turned to the other side of the bed, her cheeks started to burn up in bright red i feel so embarrassed she thought feeling his eyes on her.

He moved closer to her as he pulled her in tighter to his chest "embarrassed are we" he said as he teased her.

"Shut up junior" tulip said as her body became heated and she started to pant heavily.

"Sorry" he said feeling guilty, tulip turned to look at him "its okay silly stork" she said laughing.

She grabbed his neck and kissed him tightly closing in their gap between one another "hmp" tulip made as junior grabbed her hips.

They both let go of one another feeling the heat come from one another.

"Tulip time for breakfast" her mother said through the door trying to get in "mother please im changing i will be down in a minute or two" she boasted.

"Okay darling" she said as she waddled off.

Tulip looked at junior "what if you forgot to lock the door" junior said smiling.

"I wouldn't care at all" tulip said truthfully. "Im glad" he said staring at her face which looked heated.

"I forgot i must get back to the company" junior said forgetting.

Tulips face looked drained when he mentioned about going back going to work thats where mandy was.

"So are you still going to break it off with mandy?" Tulip said trying to see if junior said what he meant.

He turned around and looked at her "tulip i" he stopped not sure what to say. "Are you serious you want to marry that bitch" tulip said her eyes angered with the thought.

"Tulip im going back to put off the marriage" he said finally, tulip turned around her eyes full of hope and confusion "really?!" She said.

"Yes i will find another way of finding money to pay off my debts" he said as he held tulip to his chest giving her a tight squeeze but deep down junior knew that he didn't have a dime and that mandys  parents wouldn't allow him to get away that easily he had to think of something and fast.....

Junior is going to have to think of something fast otherwise he will be in big trouble with mandys parents as they are in the mafia and might try to hurt tulip.....