Chapter three

Sorry for doing this late guys been busy hope u like it :D

Tulip had made her way down the stairs, "are you okay tulip where is you're friend?" Her mother said.

Tulip looked at her mother feeling unsure of what to say, instead she walked over and sat down with the rest of her family eating their dinner.

Junior walked down the stairs and stood by the doorway as he watched his tulip eat.

"goodbye sweetheart" he said as he flew out of the door tears in his eyes she rejected me im such a fool for putting myself out there for her being so vulnerable he thought angrily.

Tulip turned around and saw he wasn't there she got up and ran over to the door entrance as she saw him fly off "junior!" She shouted.

he heard her voice through the air which rippled through him hearing the sheer pain in her voice.

He stopped flying as be saw her standing "junior don't leave me please" she said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

you are a stork and shes a baby human this cant work a voice reminded him.

"Goodbye tulip" he said as he flew off leaving her standing alone

I'm doing this to protect her to protect her from the hate from the world if he had her as his he thought trying to reason with himself.

Tulip stood there she held her chest as her heart shattered into a million pieces.

"I'm so stupid why did i run away when he confessed his feelings for me why did i run away from him why didn't i stay and kiss him" tulip said braking down into a puddle of tears.

She held her hands in her face as hot tears formed down wetting her top.

"Tulip!" Her mother said as she cane rushing out, her mother and the rest of her family came out and surrounded her.

"Tulip did junior hurt you!" Her older sister poppy asked angrily, "no he didn't!" Tulip shot back.

"Then why are you crying?" Poppy asked back.

"because i love him and i let him go" tulip said to the point not afraid anymore of what her family would say.

By this point tulip didn't care what anyone thought all she wanted was junior.

Tulip looked up as she heard no responses from her family only wide stares, "you love that stork?" Her mother suddenly commented.

"Yes" tulip said, "but hes a stork you cant be in love with a stork tulip you are two different for each other" her mother said.

"What!" Tulip said standing up staring at her own mother trying not to hear the judgement, "you'll get over it" her sister poppy said.

"You dont know me as long as junior has hea been there for me" tulip said feeling angry again, "tulip you cant be with that stork it's unnatural" her father said finally butting in.

"You know what's unnatural is that my family will judge me on who i love than rather accept it!" Tulip said as she ran away into the house and locked the door to her room.

Junior you're breaking my heart tulip said crying into her pillow, his scent was still fresh on her bed as she inhaled it which made her cry more.

Okay this is a cliffhanger to leave it off on but next chapter is going to be a better one sorry for the late update i have been so busy please vote and comment love ya guys :p