Chapter thirteen

The next morning

Tulip woke up her eyes still felt heavy from the crying she had done the night before.

She turned her head up to look at junior who looked better now his face and his wounds still there but he looked stronger and healthier.

I wish i could wake up like this every morning with you junior tulip thought to herself as her gaze didn't leave junior.

Junior soon then saw tulip gazing at him he opened his eyes and smiled at her"like what you see" tulip.

Tulips face reddened "maybe" she said as she got up of his chest, junior sat up rubbing his head.

Just then they both remembered jasper " junior i have to go back and see if he still alive" tulip said as she got into the front seat buckling up.

"Tulip what if mandy is still there they will kill you and me if we go back" junior said.

"I cant leave him without knowing if he survived" tulip said looking around at junior.

Junior looked at tulip seeing the pain in her eyes "okay" he said as he hopped into the front seat with tulip.

Tulip kissed juniors cheek "thank you", junior blushed as they flew off ready to find jasper.

A few hours later

Tulip saw the storks company as she flew over it trying to see if she can spot jasper anywhere.

She looked down to where he had last been, she saw the blood still there but he was gone.

"His body is not there" tulip said to junior

RING RING!! Tulips phone went off, she pulled it out of her pocket and saw jaspers number on it.

She opened the call "jasper hello are you okay?" She asked quickly.

"Tulip im okay" jasper finally said. "How are you alive where are you" tulip asked. 

"I managed to get myself to the hospital mandy and her parents left i dont know but they might come back and i am home now" he admitted sounding quite tired.

All tulip could do was be relieved but remembered mandy "okay jasper im coming to see you". 

"Okay tulip but don't be hanging around the area for to long incase mandy is around you and junior can stay with me for a couple of day's" jasper said.

"Okay see you there" as tulip hung up trying to keep tears back,junior lent over and hugged her "hes alive now lets go" junior said. 

"Junior?" Tulip said, "yes?" "Can you drive this time?" Tulip asked.

"Sure" he said as they swapped seats, as they flew off to jaspers.

:3