Chapter sixteen

I wish these holidays would end cause im bored lol so here is chapter sixteen.

Tulip woke up as she stretched out feeling the soft quilt on her skin made her not want to get up. 

She looked at the clock 2:00 in the day, her eyes widened as she got up "i better get packing" she said as she rushed over and packed her things.

Bleep her phone went off she opened it and saw her sister

Dressed up now tulip pie going to a dress up party i wish u where here i miss u so much xx

Tulip felt jealous of how her sister was so beautiful even her hair was not like tulips which was fuzzy.

I miss u poppy tell mum and dad i said hi tulip said sending a picture of herself

She closed the phone and got ready.

8:00

Tulip closed the door behind her as she waited for jasper to come hurry up she thought feeling the cold hit her face.

It was near Christmas time now and the weather was getting chillier.

"Tulip!" Jasper shouted,"about time" she said rushing over to him.

"Im sorry" he said smirking, "im cold and when we are flying it will be even chillier" she added. 

"Here" jasper said handing her a large jumper , tulip grabbed it and put it on herself.

"Its so warm" she said snuggling it, tulip got up on jasper and they headed off.

Just then tulips mind began to race "jasper who is behind all of this?" She said.

"Hunter" jasper said going off.

"Hunter?!" tulip answered, "yes him he  stole cash from the storks company so that junior would have to make a rash decision" jasper said.

"Thats why junior had to lend money from Mandy's parents?" Tulip said.

"He wants revenge on junior and he also paid mandy that when she weds junior that she would kill him in his sleep" jasper said.

"What!!! How did u find this all out?" Tulip said suddenly.

"I saw hunter with Mandy's parents then i flew down and listened to their conversation" jasper said.

"Okay jasper i need to warn junior" she said.

Jasper and tulip flew to his house and made their way over to juniors.

Okay guys my fingers are numb af so i need to stop tying. The next two chapters are the big FINALE stay tuned :3