Chapter eighteen

Okay guys this is the last chapter of this book because i think  everyone is finding this book is getting boring and that i need to end it here and that i have cramps and have had mountains of school work to do it is insane.

It was mandy who came out from the shadows holding a gun towards tulip "well looks like we meet again!" She says.

Tulip stands frozen looking at the gun that is being pointed at her.

Soon jasper arrives in all of a sudden with the police stork behind him. 

Tulips face looked amazed "how did you jasper get the police so quick?" She asked.

"I rang them when you went inside" jasper said.

"Madam we are here because jasper said that you have a video of hunter" one of the police storks said.

"Yes!" Tulip pulled out the video and handed it over to the police.

She focused her attention back to mandy who didn't have the gun in her hands anymore.

"Im sorry" mandy said, tulip stood in shock.

Why did she say sorry and but the gun down tulip thought.

"Why are you sorry" tulip said.

"Because my parents threatened me that they would kill me if i tried anything, and they said that if i didn't kill junior they would make me marry hunter" mandy said feeling empty.

The police listened to the video of hunter wanting to get revenge on junior. "We have the evidence now" the police stork said.

He walked over to mandy "you are under arrest" he said as he cuffed mandy as they walked her out.

"Wait!" Tulip said stopping them "where is junior".

"He is in my basement" mandy said as she left.

Tulip jumped onto hunters back as they flew off.

Tulip arrived at mandys house as she and jasper made their way down to the basement.

She opened the door seeing junior look at her him all tied up. 

She went over and untied him "tulip" he bursted out tears down his face "i thought i would never see you again".

Tulip looked upon him her eyes watery "i will always come for you" she said as she and junior hugged and made their way back to jaspers house. 

6 months later

"Hey tulip!" Junior said running over to tulip lifting her up into the air.

Tulips hair shone heavily in the bright summers sky as she laughed heavily "dinner is nearly ready" he said pointing at tulips mother by the doorway.

"I hope it is baby sweet potatoes" tulip added as junior let her down.

"You know what tulip?!" Junior boasted.

"What would that be?" She said.

"That i love you" he said as tulips whole family was watching.

"I love you" she said hugging him tight.

"One more thing" he said getting down on one knee.

"Would you marry me?" He said looking a bit scared.

"YES!" She screamed as she fell down onto junior.

Tulips whole family and jasper came running out after them after hearing her response.

They all surround junior and tulip.

This is what tulip always wanted a family and most importantly that she had junior and that her family did accept that.

The end