Aftermath

Junior and tulip sat on the house porch a house they had bought together, they watched their grandchildren playing on the lawn as the sweets spring air blew threw the lawn.

Tulip watched them play in the sun as she rocked in her rocking chair fiddling with her knitting sticks as she watched junior get up and chasing the grandchildren.

I am so lucky she said grinning at junior as he looked back at her.

"Are you okay darling?" He said

"Yes dear!" She shouted as she got up and walked over to her husband and grandchildren.

She started to chase Louise her oldest grandchild she catched her but all of a sudden she got a big crack in her back.

Junior ran over "are you okay dear!" 

"Yes dear im just not as young!" She said laughing hard.

Junior and the grandchildren laughed and they continued to play.

Junior and tulip waved their grandchildren away.

Tulip and junior walked into the house, as tulip went over to a photo of jasper "i miss him so much" she said.

"I miss him to" junior said.

Tulip turned around "we had a pretty good life" she said.

"Its was a good life wasn't it" he said as he took tulip by the hand.

"Why dont we star gaze for a bit" junior said.

"Sure" tulip said as she and junior laid out the back garden like they did when they where young.

They looked under the star gazed sky "i miss being young sometimes" junior said.

"I miss being able to lift something and my back not cracking" she said giggling.

Junior and tulip both closed their eyes "i love you tulip" he said.

"I love you junior" tulip said as they both drifted into a deep sleep.

Their spirits intertwined into the night sky becoming two stars in the sky together and always to be together.