What Do You Know About Me?

Tobin's Pov.

It was the end of school and I was so ready to get out of that building. But I was excited because soccer happened, so I quickly rushed down to the locker rooms and changed. I walked out onto our field with Lauren and Amy, my other best friends, and were just goofing around until Jill told us to come on in. 

"Alright girls, we have a new player here," she said pointing to Christen. "I want you guys to welcome her, but other than that, let's do our usual warm-ups."

We all did two laps around the field, then did some stretching to have our blood pumping. When started to do some juggling and passing,  I kept on staring at Christen. Not that I she was attracted, but that she was good. Her touches were perfect. I knew that she would fit into this team. 

"Hey head's up!" yelled someone. 

"I turned my head, and saw a ball coming. I quickly grabbed it by one hand before it hit me, and lowered it, and saw Christen staring at me, with her mouth opened a little. She started to walk towards me. 

"You okay, I am so sorry." she started to say. 

I shook my head, and dropped the ball. "It's fine, the ball wouldn't have hurt me if I didn't catch it."

"That was pretty cool at what you did. I thought for sure you were going to get hit." 

'Guess I'm lucky then."

We started to scrimmage, with Christen on my team. The ball started with eh other team, so they kept on passing it for a little, going up line as they went. Ali made a mistake, so Julie took it form her and passed it up line towards me. I checked to the ball, and nutmeg Alex. I looked up and saw Christen sprinting, getting opened. I kicked it up to her, giving her a great header for her to hit it and pass Hope. It hit the back of the net and she went up and gave me a hug. 

"Great header there," I said. 

"Great kick," she returned. 

We kept on scrimmaging, until Jill told us that practice was over. I went into the locker room, and started to pack up until I felt a queasiness in my stomach. I felt my eyes bulging. Oh no. I leaned my body against the locker, gasping. I felt an arm on my back, and say Kelley with a worried face. She knew exactly what was going on. She started to speak to me, but I didn't hear because of the pain was so excruciating. I gave a shriek when a pain went up into my head. I could tell all eyes were on me, especially Christen's. Great. 

Christen's Pov. 

I was in the locker room, chasing until I heard a shriek. I walked over and saw Tobin bent over, heaving. Kelley walked over, and started to talk to her. I started to get worried. Kelley lead Tobin out of the locker room, still having her head bent, so I couldn't see her face. I looked over at the team, and all had worried glances. 

"What just happened, is she going to be okay?" I asked. 

Amy was the first to speak. "She'll be fine. She's Tobin." 

I could sense she was hiding something, but I shrugged it off. I grabbed my things, and got into my car and drove home. The thought that Tobin started to scream was in my head for the rest of the night. I hoped that nothing serious was going on. I was finally sucked into darkness when  my eye lids started to give up, and I fell asleep. 

Tobin's Pov. 

Kelley drove my apartment. We walked up the stairs, and I collapsed onto my sofa while Kelley went into my refrigerator. She pulled out a syringe of blood. She gave it to me, and a gladly took it. I drank it, but it was not enough. 

"It's not enough Kelley, I need more," I gasped. I could feel my eyes getting darker. (Just used this pic as an example of the eyes, not the face.)

Kelley looked at me, and sighed

Kelley looked at me, and sighed. She rolled up her sleeve, and handed me her arm. 

"Kelley, I can't do that. DO you know what your life would be like if I did?" 

"Just do it Tobin. You don't have time to go out and kill an animal. Just. Do. It." 

I had no choice. I felt the sharpness of two teeth, and sunk them into Kelley's arm. She gasped, but then held it in. God i have not tasted human blood in a long time. It was so good. I could keep going on. But I had to stop. I sucked in one last time, and pulled out my teeth. I looked at her arm, to see a bite mark and a little bit of blood coming out. I looked at her, and she was breathing heavily. What have I done?