Ultimate Battle

Tobin's Pov.

I woke up and got dressed into all black. I new that we had to end Sue once and for all. I let Christen sleep. She was going to needier strength. I made some coffee and sat down at the kitchen counter. I looked at my phone to see any updates from the group. Nothing. 

I heard feet shuffling, and saw Christen wrapped in a blanket, with messy hair flowing down her right shoulder, "You didn't wake me up."

"I wanted to let you sleep, but I guess you don't."

"What's the plan today?" she asked, as she grabbed a cup of coffee. 

"We are going to Abby's, and then were going to end Sue once and for all."

"You make it sound so easy."

"I ws just summarizing it."

She nodded. She sat down next to me, and sipped her coffee, "We have tried so many times. And every time she is like she is a step ahead of us. Plus she has her helpers."

"I know, but we learned from our mistakes, it makes us better." 

"Last time you almost died."

I looked at her. She had her worried eyes, "I promise that no one will touch me, or you."

She gave me a hug, and walked back to the bedroom to get dressed. I turned on the t.v., and watched the USWNT. Christen walked out, wearing dark jeans and a navy green shirt with a black jacket. 

"You ready?" I asked, shutting off the t.v.. 

"I guess."

We drove to Abby's house, and were the first one's. Abby was sitting down reading a book. We startled her, because she jumped up, grabbing a stake ready to throw it. 

"Whoa, whoa easy its only us," I said getting in front of Christen in case Abby threw it. 

"Sorry, I just need to be on guard."

"Are the others coming?"

"Should be."

We waited for 10 minutes. The others started to come. When all of us were here. I told them my plan of action. 

"And were should we go incase it doesn't work?" asked Dillion. 

"We'll try to meet up by the river," I said, pointing to the map. 

I told them that we would go to the big bulldozer clearing tree place. No one goes there anymore. There was tractors around, but other than that it was quite. 

Later

We drove to the place, and waited. Ashlyn sent a signal to Sue earlier, telling us where we were. We knew that she could not resist in not coming. 

We waited, until out from the woods, we saw people coming out

We waited, until out from the woods, we saw people coming out. There was a lot more than expected. Dillion turned into a wolf, ready for action. We all tensed up. I looked at Christen, and she looked at me. I nodded to her, and she gave me a hopeful smile. I turned back, and Saw Sue walking. 

"This ends now!" I yelled. 

"I couldn't agree anymore," she replied.

It was like time slowed down. i started to run. The others started to follow. I saw Christen with pure rage in her eyes just like the others. Sue's group started to run as well. I aimed for  Sue. I jumped up, and when I connected with Sue, everything was fast speed. Sue gave the first punch. I flew backwards, landing on the shreds of the trees. 

I quickly got up, and charged again. I body slammed into her, making her hit the truck behind her. I heard someone yell, and saw Christen getting pined down by two vampires. I had to leave Sue. 

I ran up, and grabbed the back of one of the vampire's coats, and threw her as far as I could. The other vampire lunged, but I ducked. I grabbed his stomach, and thrusted my hand into it. I quickly killed him. 

I gave a hand to Christen. She got up, and gave me a quick kiss. I looked into her eyes. 

"I love you," she quickly said, before she went back into battle. 

I looked around and saw that we were loosing. Ashlyn was having difficulties with a vampire. Abby was doing everything she could to take down vampires. Ali and Hope were fighting a vampire and Kelley was fighting two vampires, killing them. 

Dillion was being tackled down by multiple people. He howled. 

I ran up, and took out one by one. I then felt a cold hand on my skin, and was thrown into the air. I landed hard into the ground. I saw Sue on me. I growled. I tried to get off, but she had a death grip. 

"I never wanted this to happen," she smirked. 

"Your sick," I said, while spitting in her face. 

She slowly wiped it off, and gave several punches, "This ends," she said as she was about to stick her hand into my heart until her weight was lifted off of me. 

I got up, and saw Christen fighting Sue. I ran to Christen's side, and started to fight. We each landed punches into Sue. I then pinned Sue from the back, and Christen was about to end things. 

"Do it!" screamed Sue, "You wanted this, just do it."

Christen was about to, until a stake was thrusted into her heart. Blood started to come out of her mouth.

"No!" I yelled. I let go of Sue, and ran to Christen before she landed onto the ground. 

I took out the stake, and corrected Christen's face, "You'll be fine." I cried. 

"Tobin..."

"No, don't say it you'll going to be fine." I pleaded. Tears were pouring out. 

"I love you."she whispered. 

"Don't you dare, don't you dare!" 

She closed her eyes. 

I heard a chuckle behind me. I felt fire in my eyes. I turned around, giving a death glare at Sue. 

"You murderer!" I screamed. I ran up, and tackled Sue. I felt arms around me, but that didn't stop me. 

I slashed at Sue, "You'll pay for this!" 

I kept on going, I don't stop. I then lifted my hand, putting it into a fist, "This is for Christen," I said before I thrusted my fist into Sue's chest. I felt her heart beating. I grabbed it, and pulled it out. 

Sue immediately coughing up blood. I looked at the heart. I destroyed it, and watched as Sue's body crusted. 

I stood up, and saw her followers fleeing. I walked back to Christen's body. The others slowly waked towards us. Dillion snapped back into a person and quickly put on some clothes. 

I looked up, and saw tears in my eyes. 

"Tobin, I'm so sorry." said kelley. 

Christen's eyes were open. I closed them, and looked at her limp body.