My savior

Tobin's Pov.

I woke up and saw blinding lights hit me eyes. I sat up, but not until I got the worst shooting pain in my head. 

"Shit!" I yelled, falling back down on the bed. 

I heard noises coming up the stairs, and the door flung open with Abby and Dillion. They gave a sigh of relief and relaxed. 

"Hey kiddo, see you up," stated Abby, while checking my head.

"What happened?"

"You and your girlfriend were attacked, vampires, and I saved your ass," said Dillion. 

I grunted. "Thanks." 

I tried to get out, but Abby had a firm grip on my shoulder. "Your not going anywhere."

"Abby, I have to see if Christen is fine," shaking her hand away form me. 

"She's fine. She's just a bit shaken up."

"I need to make sure," This time, when I put one foot onto the floor, I felt dizzy. 

Abby caught me, and sat me down on the bed. "What did they do?" I panicked. 

"I think that when they put that syringe into you, it somehow made you weaker. Its something new, so it will take me awhile to figure it out," said Abby.

"I'm a vampire, I can heal fast."

"Then how come your ankle wasn't healed instantly, or how about when at the warehouse you were bleeding?" Put in Dillion. He did have a point. "Tobin, you need to rest, what ever they inserted you is effecting you in a bad way."

I sighed. "At least let men see Christen." 

They nodded. They left the room, and caller her name. I played back down on the bed, and heard the noise of footsteps on the stairs. The door opened, and closed. 

"Tobin?"

I looked over, and saw her scared face. At least she wasn't physically hurt. 

"Hey babe," that was all I could say. 

She walked over, and took my hand, "Tobin, what happened out there?" 

"Did Abby or Dillion tell you?"

"They only told me that you were not a human, and that the world that I live in is different."

"Their right..."

"Why didn't you tell me Tobin, I thought we could trust each other?!" She let go of my hand, and started to cry. 

"I'll tell you, but first please calm down a little," I begged. 

She did after a few minutes, and slowly sat on the bed, really far away form me. 

I told her the story. From the time I was bit, Sue, and up till now. 

"...I wanted to tell you so bad Christen, but I wanted to wait because I was afraid that if I told you right away, then I would loose you," I finished. 

She stared at the ground. She said no word. Nothing. She looked up to me with dull eyes, and said, "It is impossible to hate you. I admire that you did this to protect me, but I would have understand."

"I know, but...." she interrupted me. 

"And if you would have told me sooner, i wouldn't be so mad," she stood up, and started to walk out the room, "and you already did loose me."