The Truth

Christen's Pov. 

Since the time Tobin and I have been dating, everyday has been amazing. I try to get every chance to be with her. I keep telling myself that she is the one. I hope she thinks I'm the one for her. 

But at the same time I feel like she is hiding something. I don't know what, but I could tell it has been bothering her. Maybe I'll ask her. I never pushed her. In fact, I've made it seem like I never even noticed. If I was going to keep on dating Tobin, we both have dos tart opening up to things. I know it is a lot, but that's how I think things should be. 

I was sitting in my living room watching soccer, until Tobin texted me. 

(Tobin) Hey beautiful, how's it going?"

(Christen) Okay, but I think things could be better if you were here.

(Tobin) What are you doing?

(Christen) Just watching soccer.

(Tobin) I think I can make it better :)

(Christen) How 'bout we go to the park?

(Tobin) Sounds fine to me!

(Christen) All right see you in'10!

I went to go get the keys and as I was driving, I was winding how I would bring up the question on what she was hiding. When I arrived, I saw Tobin's motorcycle. I parked next to it, and went to go find her. I saw her sitting at a picnic bench. 

I walked over, and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped at first, but relaxed when she realized it was me. 

"Chris, you scared me!" she said, chuckling.

"Why so jumpy?" I put out.

"What do you mean?" as she got serious.

"Tobin, I feel like your hiding something," I blurted out. That was not how I was planning it.

She looked down, and fumbled with her finger. "Alright, I'll tell."

I looked to her, and sat down next to her. She looked me in the eye, and said, "Christen, I'ma vam..." and that was all she said until something came up behind me and grabbed me. I didn't get the chance to yell, because the next thing I saw was a fist coming to my head, and blacked out. 

Tobin's Pov. 

Here it goes. I was going to tell. But all of a sudden something came up behind us, and took Christen. That was what I saw until I saw  the same guy at the Café coming up and jabbing me with a syringe. I started to get dizzy, and passed out. 

I woke up on a stone cold floor. I slowly got up, and looked around to see I was in a warehouse. I started to panic when I remembered Christen was also abducted. Iw as about to start looking when I saw two people wearing all black, holding stakes. God no. 

I turned around, and saw four more people wearing the same things, holding other weapons vampires hate. Probably all of them were vampires. One was dragging someone, and I instantly knew who it was. 

"What did you do to her?!" I screamed. 

The didn't answer. All they did next was lifting her up, and putting a syringe into her, making her wake up. She had a terrified face. I wanted to run up to her and save her. I was about to, until I heard a voice. 

"Tobin, it's so nice to see you again."

I recognized that voice. I looked up, to see a Sue Bird.

"What do you want Sue?" I growled. 

"Is that how you greet me? If I were you, I would show some respect."

She had a point. It was me against all of them, and I wouldn't push her because Christen was here. 

"How did you get all these people?"

"I have my ways," she smirked. 

"Sue, you don't have to do this. Just let her go. Take me," I pleaded.

"Tobin, no!" yelled Christen.

"Enough! I wished that I didn't have to do this, but Tobin, if you would have just stayed with me, this would never have happened."

"You are a crazy bitch you know that right!" I yelled. That sent her temper off. 

The next thing that happened was something that I was trying to avoid. One of the people ran up, trying to stab me with a stake. I blocked his attack, and counter attacked him, by stabbing him. I whipped around, and saw someone else was already running. He came too fast, and laid a punch on my face. But he was wearing clove, covered in tinny wooden spikes. 

I fell, and felt my face. It was bleeding. Damn. This kept on going of awhile. I tried my best to stop them, but they attacked at once, making it impossible for me to do everything. By the time Sue told them to stop. I was bleeding. I felt a a sharp pain in my leg and arm. I was panting. 

Sue walked over to me, and lifted my head. "I'm gonna make your girlfriend watch you suffer."

"If you want me, why do you want to hurt me?"

"Because you hunted me. You need to know what you did to me when you left me," she then pulled out a stake, and thrusted it in stomach. 

It burnt a lot. She did it several more times. I could hear Christen's yelling die down, as I was started to loose consciousness. I thought that would be it, until Sue's body flew to the other side of the warehouse. That was it until I felt  hands grade me. 

Dillion's Pov. 

I could smell Tobin's blood miles away. I knew that she was in trouble. I stole a car form someone, and speeded my way to the smell. When I arrived, I saw a big warehouse in a deserted place by the docks. I ran in, and saw Tobin and another woman, who was stabbing Tobin. Another woman was on the ground, yelling Tobin's name. 

Other people were around, watching as this happened. I took the nearest person, and snapped their neck. I fought the other people, all were vampires. It was a problem, but after finishing off the last one, I quickly ran over to the person and untied the ropes. 

My canines took over, and I ran as fast as I could, slamming body into the woman who was stabbing Tobin. She flew and hitter boxes. I ran and checked on Tobin. For some reason her wounds weren't healing. 

I looked over at the other woman, and she 

"No, get Christen," she breathed. 

"You're hurt, we have to get you back to your apartment," I said as I walked her out, followed by the other person who I guess was Christen.

"No, go to Abby's, she can help me." 

"I don't know where she lives, do you have something that has her sent? I could use that."

Tobin shook her head. "I can help you." Said Christen. 

I nodded, and played Tobin in the back seat, with her he'd resting on Christen's head. I drove as fast as I could go, while Christen gave me direction. I could hear Christen's heart beak rapidly beating. Poor girl, she probably doesn't even know what Tobin is. My only goal was to get to Abby's house safe and sound, before Tobin could possible die.