Sugar

Tobin's Pov.

We decided to go to the amusement park for the day. As we parked the car, I looked at the ferris wheel. 

"God I have not been here since I was a kid," I said.

"You haven't been to a lot of places," said Abby, getting out of the car. 

We walked around, and played some of the games. I won a stuff monkey for Christen at a shooting game. It was nice to be like a human and just do normal things. When it started to get dark, we ate dinner and went on the ferris wheel. Christen and I got our own compartment. 

"How was your day?" asked Christen.

"To be honest, I had an amazing time with some amazing people," I smiled. 

She blushed, "How are you physical wise?" 

"Better, my chest is still a little sore but its fine."

She had her head resting on my chest, I stroked her hair, while my other arm was wrapped around her. I didn't want this moments to be over. 

"I love you," I whispered. 

"I love you too. 

I looked out at the view. The city lights were everywhere. I haven't really stoped and looked at my surroundings before. 

"How are you doing with being a vampire?" I asked

"Fine, still getting used to it to be honest." 

"You know you didn't have to do that for me."

"Are you kidding, you have done so many things for me. The least I can do is to protect you."

I couldn't argue with her, "You are the stubbornness person I have ever met. You don't back down, your a fighter, and that's why I'm dating you."

She smiled. She leaned in, and kissed me. Her soft lips pressed against mine was always like fireworks. We were getting closer to the end and we watched as we got closer to the ground. We got off, and waited for our friends. 

We all reunited, and walked back to our cars, "Tonight was fun," said Kelley, who getting a piggy back ride from Hope. 

"Wish we had more nights like this," said Ashlyn. 

"That is a luxury we can't really afford nowadays," said Dillion.

We all got into our cars, and one by one we were dropped back at our homes. Christen stayed with me, so we went to our apartment. Dillion found a place so he was on his own. As I walked inside, I realized that it has been awhile since I've been here. 

"You ready to go to bed?"asked Christen as she wrapped her arms around my waist. 

"I am beat," I said.

"Well, then lets go," she said, as she had a smirk on her face. I knew that we were not going to bed. 

I followed her into bed, and she laid down. I crawled on top of her, and looked at her. "You sure?" I asked. 

She didn't answer. She sat up, and took off her shirt with just a bra on. I was checking out her abs, and I was impressed. She pulled me in and started to kiss me. I took off my shirt, and started to kiss her again. She rolled over on top of me, and started to kiss down to my stomach, leaving kisses as she went. She went back up, and kissed my weak spot on my neck. 

My vampire took over, and I flipped us over with in-human speed. I started to kiss her stomach, and pulled off her pants. I smiled at her and started to kiss her body again. 

An hour later Christen's Pov. 

I woke up with Tobin laying beside me. Her damp with sweat. I chuckled. I looked at the clock. 12:30. I flipped over, and fell asleep. 

The next morning, I found a note on the table besides the bed. It was Tobin's note saying that she went to go grab some coffee for us. I put on a loose shirt, and sweat pants, and went to the kitchen. I walked in, and started to make some breakfast. 

As I was setting things up, Tobin walked in, with two hot coffees, "Just in time," I said. 

"You didn't have to do this," she said, as she set down the coffee and gave me a hug.

"I wanted to. I made some bacon, eggs, and sausage."

We sat down, and started to eat, "Do you know how good of a cook you are?" she said as she stuffed her mouth with eggs. 

I laughed, "I'm glad you like it." 

We finished and cleaned the dishes together. After, we got dressed, and sat down on the coach. 

"Do you think we should go to school today?" I asked. 

Tobin gave me a questionable look, "We could, but we would miss the first block."

"Its History and the teacher is terrible. I wouldn't mind."

We decided to go, and as Tobin parked her motorcycle, we walked in. I knew that it was really awkward with us being gone for weeks, but it felt good. Everyone stared at us. Whatever. I walked into second block, and sat down with Tobin. 

"Good to see you guys again," said Mrs. Deen.

"Good to be back," I said back. She was one of the teachers that I liked. 

Tobin roller her eyes and pulled out her notebook and pencil. After second block, we walked out into the hallway, and sat down at one of the benches. My vision started to get red. I looked at everyone, and I could smell and hear their heart beat. I knew what it was. 

I looked at Tobin, and she knew. I hadn't fed on anything in a long time. We ran out, and got to Tobin's motorcycle. 

"Where are we going?" I gasped. 

"We are going to the woods to catch an animal."

I nodded, and got on. We sped there, and as we arrived, I was about to loose it. I looked at Tobin, and she nodded. I took off. I ran as fast as I could go. I was trying to find anything that could be alive, and I saw a squirrel. I killed it, and felt the blood running down my mouth. Tobin walked over, and looked at me. 

"What?" I said, licking my fingers. 

"Just looking at my girlfriend who is eating a squirrel," she said casually. 

"I don't want to kill anyone."

"I know, I'll try to help you."

After I finished with my squirrel, I stood up, "Can we just go to a park and kick a soccer ball around?" 

"Sure," she said as she grabbed my hand, and we walked back. 

We went to a park, and passed the ball back and forth. We then juggled together, and shot on goal. After  2 hours, we left to back to Tobin's apartment. I took a shower, and as I got out, I saw Tobin watching the USWNT play a game against Germany. 

"Ah come on!" she yelled. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"The US's shots are wide."

"I bet you would be a good asset to that team," I said, will giving her kiss on the cheek. 

"You are the best girlfriend ever," she said.