When Your Feeling Down

Tobin's Pov. 

When she closed the door behind her, I lost it. I started to cry out my eyes. 

You're so stupid! 

Why would you not trust Christen?!

All those thoughts were the only things I was thinking about. After what seemed like hours, I got up, and made my way to the bathroom. 

I looked at my reflection (I'm making it vampires can see their reflection) and saw my eyes puffy and red. I hated myself that I couldn't do anything better. This was why I tried to avoid relationships, because one way or another it breaks my heart at the end. I punch the mirror, shattering it into millions of pieces. I looked at my hand and there was no blood. 

At least my vampire powers were better.  I needed to get out of this place. I opened the window, and jumped down landing solidly on the ground. I ran into the woods, not stopping or looking back. 

After what felt like hours, I stopped by a lake. I looked at my reflection. What I saw was a little lost girl who doesn't know what's  right. I grabbed a rock, and threw it as hard as I could into the water. I sat down, and started to cry. 

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, and jumped up, seeing the last person I wanted to see

Sue Bird. 

I slammed her to a tree, holding her on the shoulder by one hand and one across her chest in the other. 

"What are you doing here?" I hissed. 

She smirked, "I couldn't help coming to your aid when I heard you crying."

"I don't need your help," I said as I let her go.

"But you need it even if you don't know it."

I glared at her. I hated her right form the start, "I shouldn't be talking to you. You almost killed me."

"I never wanted to kill you, I never wanted to..."

"Then what was that back at the warehouse?!"

"When my followers put that syringe into you, it made you not die right on the spot, but it did have side effects."

"What was in that? You make something new that has an effect on vampires, what is it?" 

She shook her head, "Can't tell."

I ran up to her again, and slammed her to the tree again, "What is in that syringe, I'm not gonna ask again?!"

"I. Don't. Know. I hire scientists to make it. I should actually say "make". I only take it and go."

I stared at her. I looked into her eyes to see if there was any sign of lying. When I didn't, I slowly let her go. I walked back to the lake, having my back towards her. Sue walked next to me, and I could feel her eyes staring at me. 

"What do you want Sue?" I finally said. 

"I want you to be happy Tobin. I see you and your not..."

"Because my girlfriend just broke up with me, I was happy until you come back in and rip that all away from me!" I was screaming at this point. I raised my hand, and was thrashing them around. 

Sue did something that I wouldn't expect. She took my hands, and slowly lowered them, and her hands were still holding my hands. "Tobin, I hate to see you like this," for some reason I saw tears in her eyes. 

"Sue, you are confusing me. You first wanted to kill me, now you want to comfort me?"

She never said anything, instead she grabbed my face, and pulled me in. She was kissing me. I didn't want this. She slipped her hands around my neck, pulling me close. I tried to release, but she had a death grip. She shoved her tongue into me, and started to explore my mouth. My lips were only meant for Christen. Not to Sue. 

I finally broke, pushing Sue almost into the lake. "You had no right to do that."

"But you liked it, I could feel it. I miss me," she said ending it with a sly smile. 

"I can't believe you." 

I ran away. I ran the opposite way of Abby's cabin on purpose because I didn't want Sue to follow mean case she did. 

Now I really hated myself. I wiped my lips with my sleeve. I could still taste the pineapple of her lips. Disgusting. 

I wished that I was human so that I could drink to waste. I know it wasn't right, but that's what I wanted. I slowly walked back to Abby's house. 

I didn't want to go back inside, so I just took my bike, leaving my helmet, and drove back to the city.