Welcome

Kelley's Pov.

I saw Tobin stumbling in with what looked like bags of blood. Oh god. She ran over, and handed one to Abby. She opened it, and gestured it to me. I hesitated. Why would I ever drink blood. 

"Come on Kells, this will help you," urged Tobin.

I nodded, and took it. I gave a big swig of it, and boy did it taste delicious. I started to drink more of it and before I knew it the bag was empty. I wiped the blood away from my mouth. 

Abby and Tobin had a concerned face. I looked at the empty bag and dropped it. I started to cry. Questions started to rush through my head. What will happen if I turn into a monster? Will my future be ruined? This was by far the worst day of my life. 

Tobin's Pov. 

Kelley started to loose it. All I did was grabbed her and gave her a hug. After awhile she calmed down. I never wanted this to happen to her. I wished I never bit her. 

I released her, and she looked at Abby and me. "I think we should go back, I feel better now."

"Are you sure, usually it takes awhile until your fully recovered," I said. 

"I'm fine. I just need to get away from this place," she said looking around. "Abby thank you for what you've done. I'll be sure that if I need anything, I'll come to you."

"No probably kiddo, just give me a call, and I'll rush over to you," she said reassuring. 

We said goodbye to Abby, and drove home. We decided that we would stay at my apartment for awhile until Kelley is used to the side effects. I was like being a protected sister. 

The rest of the day was pretty chill. Kelley fell asleep, and I watched t.v.. My phone buzzed and  realized that it was an unknown number. I answered the text, and it was Christen. 

(Christen) Hey, your probably wondering how I got your number. I got  it from Amy.

(Tobin) Oh that's fine. Sorry that I left you earlier today.

(Christen) No props, are you busy?

I looked at Kelley. She was out. 

(Tobin) No why?

(Christen) Do you want to grab  some coffee? 

(Tobin) But its the middle of the day.

(Christen) I know, but I need some, what do you say?

I debated. I would have said yes, but I had Kelley to take care of. 

(Tobin) I would love to. 

(Christen) Okay cool, then I'll se you at the Café?

(Tobin) You bet.

I quickly brushed my hair, and put on a snapback. I left a note to Kelley telling her that I would be back in a little bit. I grabbed my helmet and walked out to the garage. I drove to the Café, and didn't see Christen yet. I took out my phone, and looked at Instagram until I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up and my faced drained. A guy wearing all dark clothes. He walked to the back, and just when I was about to follow him, I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Tobin, sorry that I was late," said Christen.

"It's fine, how are you?" 

"Fine, the place that I donated my blood to was delayed."

"Why?" 

"They said something that there looked like someone stole some blood."

I froze, "That's weird," I finally said.

"Yeah, I mean who would steal blood?"

I would. "Yeah, that person must've been crazy or something to steal something like that." 

We grabbed coffee, and sat down at a table. We talked about everything. We had a lot in common, and I was intrigued with this girl. The way she smiled was like the best thing you could see, and her eyes look like they could hypnotize you. I definitely felt butterflies in my stomach. I looked at my watch, and saw it was 5:30. Time flies when your enjoying your time with someone. 

Christen must've also have to leave, because she said to me, "It was nice to get to know you better Tobin, but I have to run. I hope we get to do this again." 

"How about we do something better next time?" 

"Huh?" 

"Would you mind if we talked again, but over something special?" 

"Like a date?" 

I looked at her. I had no idea what I was doing. I was just letting words come out of my mouth. "Yes." 

"Tobin, I would love to go out with you on a date," she said while giving a smile and blushing. 

I could also feel myself blush, making me not speak correctly, "Oh, uh, al-alright um, I'll text you mo-more details on it later then?" 

"Sure," she said as she started to get up. 

I walked out with her, and when we said goodbye, we hugged. Feeling her warm body against mine was like fireworks. God, and we haven't even had a kiss yet. Wait what  did I just say to myself !? I was talking crazy. 

I hopped in my motorcycle, and as I drove, I couldn't get the image of Christen's face away from my mind.