The Healer

Tobin's Pov.

I got up handpicked up Christen's body. I walked to the car, and laid her down. 

I walked back to the others, and said, "We have to get to a witch. I've heard they can resurrect anyone."

"Tobin, you've heard. There is no witch that I know who can save your girlfriend," said Hope. 

"You would do this to if your girlfriend was dead!" I snapped back. 

"Just think this through. What if she does come back, but different," pointed out Ashlyn. 

"I have to try," I pleaded. 

"Do you think she would want this?" asked Ali. 

I stopped. How was I supposed to answer that one? "I don't know." 

I hung my head in defeat. I felt a hand on my back, soothing me. It was Kelley, "I think you should try." 

I smiled at her. 

"I think I know a person," said Dillion, "Her name is Bonnie, she's a witch." 

"Okay, where does she live?" 

"Far out. She doesn't like to be bothered that much after an accident, but I think she can do it." 

We all then drove back to Abby's house. I laid Christen's body on a bed upstairs. When I came back own, everyone was sitting down next to a fire. I sat down next to Kelley, and watched as the fire crackled. 

"We should leave first thing in the morning. Its kind of far out." said Dillion. 

I nodded. I got up, an went out side on the porch. I sat in the chair, and watched the stars. I wanted to be left alone. 

Next Day. 

I never fell asleep. I was up all night. I heard the screen door open, and it was Hope. I turned my head back. She sat down next to me. 

"I'm sorry at what I said yesterday." she said. 

I didn't reply.

"I let you down, having no faith in believing that Christen could come back," she said, "TO he honest, I'm more scared. I don't know what Christen will be if she returns."

I looked at her, "Why?" 

"She can be different. Not the same person, I just don't want to see your hopes getting up."

"Thanks for looking out for me. But I need this. I can't live without Christen."

"I understand."

I got up, and walked inside to see everyone up. I grabbed coffee, and sat down at the kitchen table. Hope came in, and walked over to Kelley. 

"We should leave soon," said Ashlyn. 

"I'll go get Chris's body," I said, going up stairs. 

When I walked in, her body looked frail and cracked, "Oh god Christen."

I ran her downstairs, and yelled out as I ran out the door, "We need to go now!" 

Everyone ran out the door. I set Christen down, and gave a look. I suddenly vomit. 

"Hey you alright?" said Ali. 

"I can't stand to see her like this. I'll just take my motorcycle."

I climbed on my vehicle, and waited to follow Dillion. He drove with Christen's body and Hope, Kelley, and Julie. I followed next, and then Abby last with Ali and Ashlyn. We drove for about 3 hours, until we found a cottage on the side of a mountain.