What Are We?

4 Weeks Later

Tobin's Pov.

Kelley got better. She hasn't fully gotten used to be being a vampire, but she is able to control all her emotions and power that she know has. Christen and I have gotten more close. My feeling are being harder to control for her. Maybe she has the same feelings for me. I wish.

I walked over to a soccer field that was on the edge of the woods just to kick the ball around. I just took a shot, when I the wind get knocked out of me. I fell face first on the grass. I looked up, to see the same guy that I saw at the Café. I felt my eyes turn color, and I lunged at the guy. He dug his legs into the ground, and used my weight against me, and flipped me over. I landed hard into the woods.

I slowly got up, and saw a woman and a guy . I could tell they were both vampires. I got into a defensive potion, until one struck, I dodged his attack, but the woman hit me square in the jaw. She then grabbed my neck, and hit me in the stomach. I coughed up blood. The person that threw me in the woods walked up, and threw several punches at me. All hit me. He then pulled out a syringe with liquid, and inserted it in me. I didn't know what it was, but it made we weaker.

One grabbed my neck, and lifted me up, so I was just dangling. I started to lose my breath, until a blur came in, and pushed the guy away form me. I dropped down, and landed on my ankle wrong. I screamed, and saw a figure beating the living crap out of the other guy. I finally let him free, and walked back towards me.

"Why did you let him go!?" I screamed trying to run, but couldn't because of my ankle

"He's not worth it, your ankle is sprained, we should take care of that," he started to say.

"We, there is no 'we' I don't even know you."

"That's right. You don't but I know who you are."

"You don't know anything about me."

He smiled, "But I do."

That was it, I lunged at the guy, and slammed him to a tree, and was about to take him out, when he used his leg to push me away. I didn't have that much strength left because of what the vampires did.

"Look, I know you don't trust me, but you have to trust me. Your no the first vampire I had to make friends with."

I froze. "What's your name?"

"Dillion. Dillion Morte, and what people like to call me is a werewolf."

"I've heard there were werewolves, but never seen them."

"Now you have."

15 Minutes later

I arrived back at my apartment, with Dillion. I got to know him, and for now he earned a little trust. I was still unsure about him, so I never took my guard down.

"Nice place," he said. He looked at the view.

I had to find an excuse to get out of here. "I need to go see a friend, can I trust you to stay here and not leave?"

"Yeah sure, do you mind if I use your T.V.?"

"Yeah," and that's all I said when I grabbed my helmet and walked out. As I was walking out, I texted Christen to see if she was free. She said that I could come over to her house so she sent me her address.

Christen's Pov.

After Tobin texted me, I started to get anxious. After 10 minutes, I heard the door bell, and Yeah saw Tobin at the window. I opened it, and my face dropped. There were traces of blood, like she'd been a fight.

"Oh my god Tobin, are you okay?"

She touched her face, and realized that there was blood. "Oh yeah, I slipped and fell at my apartment, and I guess I forgot to clean it up."

I frowned, and pulled her in. "I know that I'm not Alex with all of the taking care of cuts, but let me clean you up."

She nodded, and I led her to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet seat, and watched as I took out the first aid. As I put alcohol on the gauze and wiped her lip that had a cut, she winced. I put my hand on her cheek, and she relaxed. I looked at her. Her brown eyes were gorgeous. Ever since I saw her, I had feelings for her. Her tomboy voice was cute.

I looked at her lips and back at her eyes. She saw what I was doing, and started to lean in. I got on her lap, and she grabbed my waist. I leaned in, and when our lips met, it was like time stopped. We got into a rhythm, and I grabbed her neck, pulling her closer to me. She started to explore my body, and lifted me up. She walked us out of the bathroom, and pressed me against the hallway wall. She moved down towards my neck, leaving marks as she went.

"I've wanted this so long," I whispered.

"So have I," she said.

I looked at her, and she looks at me. That's when I finally realized what we've been wanting.