Things Couldn't Get Any Better

Tobin's Pov. 

After I set her down, we pressed our foreheads together. I just looked down at the floor just taking in what just happened. 

"Hey, you okay?" she said as she put two fingers under my chin, making we raise my head. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Do you regret kissing me?"

"What, of course not I would never regret kissing you."

"I just don't want to be lead to false hope, thats all."

I was surprised.  I know that I haven't told my feeling for her, but I thought she would understand what I wanted. 

"I am not leading you to something that will hurt you Christen Press. I want us to be in a friendship that we don't have to shy away our feelings."

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" 

"Do you think we would be rushing things?"

"I don't know. I haven't been in a relationship with a girl before..."

I cut her off, "I would love to be your girlfriend, but if your not ready that's totally cool with me. Just tell me when your ready, and I'll be there."

"You know you sound cute when you say those kinds of things."

"Do I?"

"Yeah you do, and another thing is, you talk too much," she said as she pushed me into her, making me impossible to not kiss her. 

The feeling of her lips against mine were like a gift from god. I couldn't get enough of her. We released, and she finally said, "I want you to be my girlfriend Tobin Powell Heath." 

And that's all she had to say when lifted her up again and spinner her around. We laughed, and fell to the floor like idiots, but we didn't care. But then I realized about how my heart broke with my last girlfriend. He name was Sue Bird. (No hate to her, so if you know her, don't get mad at me) She was nice and kind, but when she and I would get into an argument, it would heat up. She was also a vampire, so our relationship was on a different level. I thought she was the one until I found out she cheated on me. But Christen is a different person, so that means different relationship. 

You know when someone does that to someone and that person fiends out about it? Well, I know at some point that's going to happen, and I'd rather do it rather than later, but I won't tell her now. 

Christen's Pov.

 I was scared that Tobin would turn her back towards me. But she and I have been holding are secret for each other until now and that felt like a big weight off my chest. I just wanted to be with her. Never to let her go. We finally got off the floor, and went downstairs. 

(Christen's living room)

I saw Tobin sitting down on the sofa, and giving a big sigh. 

"You okay?"

"I'm just realizing that I am the luckiest girl in the world."

I chuckled. Tobin always makes me blush, and that's why I chose her in my life. I looked into her eyes, and couldn't help myself. I wanted to say I love you, but I thought that would be too soon. 

"You know I am always here for you when ever you need it," I said. 

She looked at me. For a second I thought I saw regret in her eyes, until it was covered up, "I know, and I have your back. I won't let anything or anyone touch you." 

I could sense that Tobin was hiding something, but that wouldn't stop me from loving her the way I do now. Nothing could change the way I look at her.