When I'm gone

*Hey guys I accidentally deleted this part, so I had to write it again. If you already have read this I did change it a little bit *

Christen's Pov. 

The ride in the car was dead silent. Dillion as driving, while Kelley sat net to him. I could tell both were on edge. I kept giving glances at Tobin. She was looking on the floor, murmuring something that I couldn't hear. The others were in another car. I hated this. I hated Sue. 

When we pulled up to the edge of the woods, we all filed out, walking in a line of two. Tobin and I held hands, and we were not planning on letting go. We kept on walking until we reached a lake. I could see Tobin tense up. Maybe she had a memory here or something. We waited and nothing happened.  Ashlyn started to get impatient. 

I heard rustling behind me, and spun around to see a well-built woman. She opened her mouth to show her fangs. 

I heard other noises. Before we know it, there are 10 vampires surrounding us. We were all in a defensive position. Even though Ali and I were trained, I was still scared. I saw Sue coming up behind a small hill, dragging a body. Julie. 

She stoped, and looked at all of us. I saw she stoped when she saw Dillion. 

"Well, looks like there is a werewolf too, even better," she grinned. 

Dillion gave a low growl. 

"Sue, I'm here, Julie's here, lets get this over with," said Tobin, raising her arms in surrender. 

Sue nodded. Tobin started to walk to Sue, and I saw the two vampires who were on either side of Sue got into a defensive position just in case Tobin tried anything. They grabbed Tobin, making Sue release Julie. Julie ran right into my arms. I held her, and felt her icy skin. Shit.

Sue then pulled out what looked like special cuffs, and cuffed Tobin. I didn't like it when Tobin was vulnerable. Tobin's eyes were filled with sadness. 

"Deals over now. Now lets have some fun," she smirked. 

She gave a signal, and the vampires attacked. It was a trap. A vampire lunged at me, but I pulled out a steak, and thrusted it into its chest. He gasped, and looked down. He collapsed, and didn't move. I turned around, and Ali was battling a vampire. Ashlyn was having to do 2 at a time. Dillion tried to lunge for Sue, but was knocked to the side by one of the vampires. Kelley was fighting well against one. I saw a vampire who was going after Ashlyn. I ran over, and sunk the stake into its side. 

She fell down, and tried to pull the stake out. I removed her hand away from the stake, and watched her slowly die. I looked up to see Sue's face flustered. She whistled, and all of her followers retreated, running into the woods. When they were gone, I fell to the ground, sobbing. Ali tried to comfort me, while Dillion and Abby went over to each other and talked. Ashlyn was trying to warm up Julie, and Kelley stared blankly at the distance. 

We all then drove back to Abby's house, in defeat. 

Tobin's Pov. 

Sue was carrying me through the woods. She then covered my eyes, and threw me into the car. I was more scared for Christen then I was for myself. They drove me what felt like hours, and finally stoped. They opened the door, and threw me out. I landed hard on the ground, feeling cement. Someone lifted my blindfold, and I saw we were in a big deserted parking lot. 

Sue walked in front of me, with the rest of her followers. There was only 7 left. 

"Where the rest of your vampires?" I teased. I knew that I was pissing Sue off.

She gave a big kick in my face, sending me back, making me hit the car. The inside of the cuffs were covered in tiny stakes, so they dug into my wrists. Any time that I moved them, I would get a shock of pain. 

Someone pulled out a syringe, and jammed it into my neck. I gasped. Whatever it was, it took immediate effect. 

"What did you do to me?" I gasped,trying to find air. 

"Just made you weaker, just like a regular human being," said Sue. 

Someone then came and gave big punches. If they didn't inject me, I wouldn't feel it that much, but it was like a car hitting me. I gasped. 

"Now I can see you bleed," said Sue, who punched me in the stomach and face. 

The rest all got to punch me, and bet eh time they were done, I was covered in blood. My whole body was weak. Bruises were covering my arms and face. I hated getting beat up. 

Sue took out a syringe, and did the same thing that the other vampire did to me. The effect started to take immediately I could start to feel my vampire power returning, but before I could do anything else, Sue thrusted a stake into my right leg. I screeched. She then took out another stake and drew it into my left arm that was supporting me. I fell down again, and was crying. 

I looked up to see everyone's eye on me. I was too weak. Sue took out the stakes, and shoved me back into the car. I was still in pain. Not only did the punches hurt and bruises, but since they have been putting so much poise in me, that also stopped me for getting better. The next thing I saw was a women coming in and hitting me head, and blacked out.