Chapter 1

"Ms. Hope? Your mother is here to pick you up." a voice said through the intercom.

I sighed and picked up my bag. I'm so happy that in leaving this hell hole. I put my earplugs in my ears and listened to Black Veil Brides 'Knives and Pens'(2018-cringe). I walked out of my dorm and went to the front desk. I saw my mom standing there. I ran up to her and hugged her.

Man. I missed her. She hugged back and we stood there for a minute.
"You ready to go home?" I grinned but she frowned. She then led me to the car. It was a silent awkward car ride so I stared to listen to some more music. Then my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

"Honey wake up we're home" mom shook me awake. I slowly got out of the car and stretched. I smiled as I looked at my house. Nothing changed.

I walked up the steps and put the key in the hole. I walked in and ran straight to my room. My black walls were still there. My fluffy bed was still there. Everything was still there. Even my camera.

(flashback)
" so as you all know I'm going to be gone from YouTube for a year. I have to go somewhere. Um. Please don't get sad. I promise as soon as if one back I will record. Deuces raspberries. " I held up the peace sign. I turned the camera off and sighed. I don't want to go. Especially to the mental hospital. I don't need to go there. My mom just won't listen to my pleads.

As soon as we got to the hospital I pleaded to my mom to not let me go. She refused to talk to me or look at me. Soon people came and got me out of the car. I screamed and kicked as my mom's car drove off.

(End of flashback )