Chapter 12

"Hello people Its me Raspberry and today I am here with" I turn and look at Kyle. "Kyle" he waved. "And today we are going to play eat it or wear it" I smiled and looked at Kyle. "Yeah this is a game when everything is bad" he smiled sarcastically, I laughed.
*****
Kyle screamed when I dump a lot of whip cream on his hair. "This is bullshit*laughs* how come she gets the easy questions?" Kyle complained. I just laughed at him. "Okay Raspberry who is the current president?" Bryan asked while laughing. Kyle's mouth hung wide open. I pretended to be puzzled. "Uhmm Barack Obama?" I looked at Kyle and laughed. I looked at what he had in his hands and my smile faded. Cinnamon. "Noo I hate cinnamon. Kyyle" I pouted and tilted my head back and waited for the cinnamon to go in my mouth. Once it was I ran to the sink and rinsed my mouth out. Kyle came over with the camera.  I went and sat on the couch and we said bye to the camera. We look a mess. "You look like a Christmas tree " I said to Kyle. He tried to cover up his blush. Why is he blushing? "Well I'm gonna go take a shower" I smiled and walked to my room. I picked out an outfit and hoped onto the relaxing shower. {www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=... There was a knock on the door so I wrapped a towel tightly around me and opened the door. I gasped when I saw Johnnie at the door. He looked shocked too. "Uhm can I come in?" I nodded and stepped aside.  We looked at each other. "Soo what's up?" He looked down and said "Can we.....talk?" I nodded "yes but let me get dressed" I went to the bathroom and pit my outfit on then went back to where Johnnie was. I sat down and looked at him. "What do you want to talk about?" he looked at me and said "Us" i looked down at my pants. Us? I looked up into his eyes wanting him to go on. "Listan I miss you like a lot , and I try to forget about you but I just can't. Alex doesn't make me happy , you do." I looked at him after his speech. Should I forgive him? "I'll have to think about it Johnnie." I have him a weak smile and he returned the gesture. "Best friends?" he opened his arms. I smiled " Best friends" we hugged and I smelled his scent again. I missed his hugs. His kisses. HIM.