Chapter 11

I woke up to a wet pillow. I was in my hotel room. I wonder who brought me here. I hope they didn't see my cuts. 10 cuts in total. I promised myself I would stop cutting. I walked over to my bag and picked out an outfit. 

www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

After I got out of the shower I went and met everyone in Bryan's room. I took a seat next to Shannon as they talked about random things. Johnnie would respond in one word when someone addressed him. Or he would just stare at me. "I have an idea. Let's play truth or dare" Kyle suggested. Everybody nodded while I just went along with it. "Okay Kyle truth or dare" Jeydon said while getting his camera.  Kyle immediately said dare. "I dare you to lick your lips and look at Raspberry every time she talks" I rolled my eyes I sighed. Kyle laughed to cover up his blush. "Guys-" Kyle looked at me and licked his lips. I giggled silently. Wait what was I about to say? "Okay Johnnie truth or dare?" Kyle turned to Johnnie. "Dare" he said while looking at me. "I dare you to sit on your girlfriend's lap for the whole game " Kyle screamed when Johnnie sat on his lap. Bryan yelled "Kohnnie!!"they all laughed at Bryan's out burst while I sneaked of to my room.  Everbody  is so happy. I don't belong here. I sighed and crashed onto my bed. My eyes soon were closed and I drifted of the sleep. 

Johnnie's Point of view

I watched as Alex kissed my neck. She says that since I'm not with Raspberry anymore I'm hers. Now I'm stuck here with her kissing me. She stopped and looked up at me. "Johnnie what's wrong?" she pecked my lips. "Are you thinking about Raspberry again? Come on what does she have that I don't ?" she crossed her arms. I'm not happy with her. I'm happy with Raspberry. "Leave Alex " I pointed to the door. She gasped. "I don't have anywhere to go!" She yelled. "I don't Care you have to go somewhere but not here" I got out of bed and opened the door for her. She got her bags and walked in front of me. "Can I have a kiss?" I gently pushed her out of my room and slammed the door. 
_____________________________
_______________________________________
Hello ppl. So I've been having a hard time finding a perfect scene girl to play as Raspberry. If you have any names I could look up drop them down into the comments.  Do you think Johnnie and Raspberry will get back together? Will Raspberry stop cutting?