Chapter 28

Raspberrys point of view

I woke up in a very bright room. I heard a beeping noise and I immediately knew where I was. I looked to my side and saw all of mde scattered around sleeping. I slightly smiled and looked at my wrist. I hope I don't have to get stitches. Somebody woke up on the floor and came to the side of my bed. I looked up and saw Johnnie? I smiled and pulled him into a hug. He chuckled and pulled away. I looked into his eyes and leaned in. He did too and we kissed. I still feel sparks. "I missed you" I smiled. He smiled and kissed me again. "You are going home tomorrow morning" Johnnie explained. Soon everyone started to wake up and they stood over me. Kyle was the first one to hug me. Soon after all of them have me a bone crushing hug. Huh....maybe its not my time to go yet. 

(skipping until she went home bc Idk what to write and I'm lazy 😌there will be kissing in the next scene. )
www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...
​​​​​​I walked into Johnnies new apartment and looked around. "Woah. Johnnie this is nice ." I smiled widely and turned around. Johnnie was already looking at me with something in his eyes. I've never seen him look at me like this before. "Um Johnnie ?" he bit his lip and wrapped his arms around me. "I realllllly missed You baby" he kissed my lips passionately. My eyes widened. After a few seconds I started to kissed back and he wrapped his arms around my waist. His hand traveled down to my butt and he have it a light squeeze. (OML) I gasped and he smiled. He broke the kiss and walked away into the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and exhaled. Wow. That just happened. I walked into his room , took those tight skinny means off , and got under the covers. Johnnie came in after words and stripped only in his boxer breifs. I blushed and rolled over to face him. He got under the blanket with me and we just smiled at each other. He pulled me closer and kissed up and down my jaw. He started to kiss my neck-his hair tickling my neck. I laughed but moaned at the same time. He started to go lower and lower - too low. "Um Johnnie to far" he stopped and started to loss my lips roughly but soft at the same time. He rolled on too of me and I felt something poke me. "Well Johnnie aren't you excited. " I teased. He blushed deep red and kissed me again. He got off of me and I pressed my butt up to his front. "Night boner boy" I smirked and turned the light off.