Chapter 8

"Your too sweet to cry , it's see you later not goodbye" I held up the peace sign and turned the camera off. "Honey? Why are you still in the house it's a beautiful day outside?" my mom came and sat down next to me. I sighed.  Johnnie went on warp tour with the rest of mde ,now I'm all alone. "I don't know. I guess I have nothing to do." I walked over to my window and looked out. Just wishing that Johnnie would magically appear. "Maybe you should go to the park" she suggested. I nodded and got my jacket. 

It was beautiful outside. But , it's kind of boring to be at the park by yourself. I'm worried about Johnnie. What if Alex finds her way and gets him back. It would be better , I'm a mental, cutting , freak and Alex is a better girl for him. My phone vibrated. One new message from Johnnie. 
✉ Hey babe. I miss you. 
I miss him so much. I wish there was some way I could go and surprise him. That's it ! I'll go pack , get on a plane, and see Johnnie.  I smiled and ran back home. "Momm!!!!!" I yelled as I ran upstairs. "What happened!?!?" she said worried. I laughed. "I'm going to go surprise Johnnie " I ran to my suitcase and zipped it open. "Are you sure that's a good idea ?" I raise my eyebrow and looked at her. "Why wouldn't it be?" she shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes and picked out more clothes. 

Johnnie's P O V 

I smiled ad my phone vibrated 
✉ I miss you too babe
Alex came and sat next to me. What does she want again? "Hey Johnnie, I was wondering if you'd like to do a video with me" she looked at me , hope in her eyes. "Uhm....what kind of video?" she laughed and shook her head. "It doesn't matter let's go" she grabbed my arm and dragged me to her hotel room door. "Alex I th-" "shhh Johnnie we need to talk" she leaned closer to me but I leaned back. I don't want to kiss her. "I know you still love me" she stated casually. I shook my head and sighed.  "No Alex I love Raspberry " I pushed her away. "But Johnnie let me kiss you one more tome please " she started crying. Oh someone help me please. I just at there awkwardly while she was crying. "Please Johnnie " she looked at me  and kissed me. She was into it. I wasn't. "Johnnie please kiss back" she started back kissing me again. I kissed back hesitantly. She smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and walked out of her room. I went to my room and layed down on my bed.