Chapter 24

Raspberrys point of view
I walked into the living room and saw Bryan making a video. Where is Johnnie? "Thanks for watching" he turned the camera off and looked at me. "Where is Johnnie?" Bryan shrugged and I sighed. I grabbed my jacket.  "I'm gonna go look for him" I have an idea of where he might be. 

Skipping walk 

I walked into the park and spotted Johnnie talking to Kyle? Johnnie looked mad and I heard them arguing. I walked closer and heard what they were talking about. "Dude how was I supposed to know?!?!" Johnnie shouted. "I told you already!?!?" Kyle spat back harshly. Told him what? "I liked her first" Kyle yelled. "Okay what do want me to do about that?" Johnnie crossed his arms. Kyle 's eyes popped out of his head. "Break up with her"  Wait , Kyle likes me? I looked down. "NO I will not break up with her. I love her!" Johnnie shouted. Kyle chuckled and said "really you love her. You cheated on her with Alex. Psh you love her" it was silent for a minute and then I decided to come out. "H-hey guys" they both looked at me and put on fake smiles. "Babe we were just talking about you" Johnnie came over to me. "All good things" Kyle muttered. "Come on lets go get some Starbucks?" Johnnie said and we walked to Starbucks. 

(skipping walk cause I'm lazy)

We sat down at a table and it was very awkward. Kyle kept staring at me. Johnnie sent secret death glares at Kyle every once and a while. So I just sunk down in my seat and drank my coffee. Then out of nowhere Alex walks in with some man by her side. Well at least she moved on. I was happy but for some reason I felt something wrong. Alex came over to our table and looked at Johnnie. "Hello Johnnie , Kyle" wow. "This is my new boyfriend. " the boy was probably confused as to why she was doing this. "Okay.....hi?" Johnnie said with an attitude. "So I'm having a MDE going away party at my house so you guys are invited. " she looked at Johnnie and Kyle ....not me. "Can Raspberry come?" she looked at me and gasped. "Oh my god Raspberry I didnt know you were there.  Sure she can come" I looked at her and rolled my eyes. 

Back at home

Me and Johnnie went to his room to talk about the last  two days. I sat down on his bed and faced him. "Okay first off why did you c-cut your wrist?" I sighed and looked down at my exposed arm. "Because you broke my heart and I started to feel like I felt before I left home. Alone , scared ,.........broken. "  Johnnie quickly engulfed me into a hug. "I'm sorry I made you do that. I really love you Raspberry. " i smiled "I love you too Johnnie."  Then I remembered what happened yesterday. "Johnnie are you guys really leaving?" He looked down and I swear I saw a tear fall. "Johnnie?" "I don't want to leave you here but I just really need a break from all of the drama that's basically my fault" Johnnie sobbed. I pulled Johnnie into me and comforted him. "None of this is your fault Johnnie "