Chapter 29

I woke up in Johnnies new apartment bed and sighed happily. I looked to my side and he wasn't there so I hopped out of bed.
I was filled with so much energy for some reason.  I walked into his kitchen and grabbed a apple. I looked around , where could he possibly be?
He walked out of the bathroom and looked at me with mad eyes. "Babe what happened?" my energy fading.  He walked towards me and hugged me. "It was Bryan. He's making an mde 2.0. " I pulled away and smiled. "That's great Johnnie. -" "Noo its not because the original members aren't in it." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Umm that's dumb. Why would he do that ?" Johnnie said and sat on a stool. "Because he's a view hungry snake bitch " I laughed at Johnnies words. "Thats really messed up. " I never would have thought that he would do such a thing. "Now everyone is making videos roasting him and telling everyone what he's really like. " Johnnie shrugged his shoulders. "But I'm not worried anymore" I nodded and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and stepped out. www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

I got dressed and sat on  the couch. I sat on the couch and decided to see if Wengie made another video. As I scrolled down YouTube I saw the mde made a new video. I immediately tapped on it and watched it. Shocked I comment "wow. Just wow"  . Then I started to see videos from Tyler,Johnnie, Alex,Shannon,and Jeydon. So I made a video about mde 2.0 and uploaded it. I was furious with Bryan but I didn't say anything out of the way in the video. I walked into Johnnie's room and saw him writing down lyrics for his new ep. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Johnnie?" he stopped writing and turned towards me. "Can we just shut everything out ,cuddle , and watch movies. Like old times. " Johnnie didn't  answer - But instead kissed me passionately. "Sure but let me do something first. "  "bu-" before I could say anything he was out of the door. I chuckled and picked out some love story movies (the fault in out stars included) just to make the mood perfect. 

After 10 minutes Johnnie came back with two bags. "Ooooh I want one. .....what is it" Johnnie handed me a Pikachu onesie and he out on a Stitch onesie. "Perfect"we both said. We laid down on the couch and Johnnie rested his hand on my waste (haha does that annoy you?)​​​​​The Fault In Our Stars began to play and Johnnie groaned. Which caused me to giggle. (skipping to the part when they went to Amsterdam) The part when they began to make out I got an idea. I turned around and kissed Johnnie on the lips and he kissed back smiling. I kissed him slowly and ran my fingers through his hair. I guess I went too slow because he began to speed up and put me on top of him. I began to unzip his onesie but he stopped me. "Are you sure?" I bit my lip and nodded. 

Hey guys It's Treazure and I've been gone for a super long time but I just wanted to say

I MET JOHNNIE YASSS
I went to the Somewhere Before Christmas tour in Chicago and he sang. I even shouted I love you Johnnie and he said I love you. I took a picture with Social Repose and it was also my first concert. It was the best night ever. Thankskby