Chapter 7

Raspberry's P. O. V
Me and Johnnie only had one more question to answer.

"Okay last one. CandiceBiersack says "can you two kiss?" I looked at Johnnie. He looked at me.

"Uhm sure" I nodded and scooted closer to him. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips. His lips felt, so.....good and soft. I pulled away and turned towards the camera.

"Okay so thanks for watching. Click on Raspberry's face if you want to watch some of her videos and stay happy not crappy, life's a bitch don't quit and peace out Thug Pugs. " he held up the peace sign with his hands and stopped the camera. He looked at me and blushed. I felt some heat rush to my cheeks too.

"That kiss was amazing " he stated. I blushed more and hid my face in my hands. He chuckled , he is so adorable when he does that. I grabbed the camera and put it in my bag.

"So what do we do now?" I looked at Johnnie. He smiled and kissed me on the lips. I put my arms around his neck. We stayed like that , kissing until we both ran out of breath. I pulled away and smiled.

"Let's go to my house and watch movies" I told him. He nodded and we walked to my house.

$kìppìñg ŵå)k
Me and Johnnie finally made it to my house and walked in.

"We have to watch something scary " he stated thoughtfully. I nodded.

"Let me go change into something comfortable while you can pick out a movie" he nodded and I walked upstairs.

I looked in my mirror and sighed. I fixed my hair and looked for something to wear. I finally decided on wearing my Nightmare Before Christmas pajama set.

I ran downstairs and sat with Johnnie. I saw that he put in Ouija , I didn't get to watch this yet. He turned of the light , got a blanket, and cuddled with me. I smiled. This is perfect. There was a knock on the door. I groaned and got up. Johnnie groaned too. I opened the door.

"Where is Johnnie?" Alex demanded.

"Why? He doesn't want to see you" I smiled at my remark. She rolled her eyes and pushed me aside. This bitch has some nerve.

"Johnnie I still love you Please don't get with Raspberry. I love you more than her " She yelled while crying.

"Alex what are you doi-" she kisses him. She freaking kissed him. Johnnie pushed her off of him and said

" no Alex I'm in love with someone else" Johnnie pushed her towards the door and pushed her out. He looked at me. I sighed and sat back down on the couch. We cuddled back up and pretended nothing happened. Perfect.