Chapter 15

Raspberry's point of veiw

Alex turned around with a sly look on her face.  I'm getting tired of this bitch.I  Pushed her and she fell on the glass cup she was holding. It wasn't that bad , she just had a cut in her hand no big deal. She wobbled back up and "pushed" me. I laughed and lunged at her. She punched me and kicked my stomach. I winced and looked up. Johnnie was breaking us up. Alex was pushing into Bryans room because she needed to calm down and Johnnie brought me to his room. I was breathing heavily and tried to run but Johnnie caught me. "Raspberry calm down. She's not worth it." I let him carry me to the bed. 
Johnnie's point of view. 
I laid Raspberry down on the bed and hovered over her. She's so beautiful. She's a tough girl. How did I end up with her? She smiled at me and I smiled back. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. Her fingers went through my hair. I leaned on my elbows so that our chests were touching. I opened my mouth and tried to put my tongue in her mouth but she wouldn't let me. I tickled her and she gasped. I stuck my tongue out and kissed her. She laughed and pulled away. I pushed Johnnie off of me and got up. "I'm gonna go for a walk. Wanna come?" I looked at Johnnie and he nodded. We walked out and everyone looked at us. I smiled and me and Johnnie walked out of the apartment. 

 At the park
I laughed at Johnnie  as he tried to climb up the slide. "Johnnie its impossible!" I laughed. He is so adorable. While he was trying to climb the slide I snook up to the top and stood before Johnnie. "Hey cutie" I innocently waved and slid down running into him. We fell on the ground laughing at the moment we just had. I heard something that sounded like crying and looked up. A girl had her head in her hands and her body shook as she cried. "Johnnie.Look" I nodded towards the girl and got up. We walked towards her and sat down on the bench beside her. "Um miss? Are you okay?" the girl looked up and her face was bruised and red. "Oh my goodness are you okay?"Johnnie asked. "N-n-no *sob*my b-b-boyfriend beat me and I-i managed to get away." She started to cry again and I pulled her into a hug. Yes, I'm a hugger and I know I don't know her but, hey everyone needs a hug. "What's your name?" I pulled away and looked at her face. "M-Melanie Waterson " she looked at me and gave me a weak smile. I stood up and Johnnie did too. "Come on lets go to our hotel and clean you up" she nodded and tried to stand up but winced. "What hurts?" Johnnie went by her side and held her up. "My ribs and my legs" why do people have to be so cruel now a days? 

Hey ppl !! So I just wanted to ask how so you like the story so far? And do you think Melanie should stuck around? Pls comments your opinions. Thankskby 👍