Chapter 30

I woke up wrapped up in a black blanket. I smiled as I remembered last night. I looked over to my side to see a sleeping Johnnie , which was so adorable. His messy hair , his big ass forehead , (Nah just kidding lol .....sry Johnnie) his plump lips , and many other things I adored. I began to twirl a strand of his hair with my finger. But I jumped when I saw a pair of blue eyes watching me.

"Morning Berry" Johnnie grabbed my waste ( heh heh heh )and pulled me closer. I blushed at the new nickname and kissed him. He smiled and got out of bed. I can't believe what happened last night......happened!(don't worry they used protection omg That was so weird to type)I got out of bed and immediately winced in pain. My bottom area really hurts.

I took a quick shower and changed into my p!atd shirt with some ripped skinny jeans. I decided that I wanted to go visit Melanie so I texted her and got ready to go. "Where are you going?" Johnnie kissed my neck,which caused me to blush a deep ,deep red. "I-i'm going to hang out with M-Melanie." he chuckled and let me go. "Have fun" he said in a weird voice. I have him a hug and set off for my journey to Melanies house.

(intermission from Black Butler)

So it turns out that Melanie got herself a new boyfriend. I'm so proud of her. His name is Derrick and he is really sweet , Melanie deserves someone like him. But I was feeling like the third wheel , they were all over each other. "Guys I'm gonna er go to the restroom" they didn't hear me so I got up and walked to the nearest restroom. I looked at myself on the mirror and sighed.

"Yes Raspberry. You're still ugly. I think its permanent " a familiar voice said from behind me. I slowly turned around and saw Alex Dorame. "Listen Alex you know what happens when you come at me sideways. You get your ass beat soooo I think its best if you stop right now. " I turn to walk out but Alex grabbed my arm. "Let me g-" suddenly I felt a severe pain on the side of my head.

Johnnie's Point of View

I sighed happily and grabbed my phone. Ever since I've met Raspberry I've been super happy. If I ever lose her.....I don't know what I would do. My heart cracked at the thought of it. I shook my head and looked at the Q&A questions on Instagram. The questions were dumb but they don't have to know that. I was just about to begin my phone vibrated.

Unknown: look whose got her now Johnnie