Chapter 20

Raspberry's point of view

I cuddle closer into Johnnie and sighed. He is supposed to go on tour tomorrow. I know I can't come. So I'm going to try and spend as much time with him as I can. "What do you want to do?" Johnnie looked down at me. "Carnival?" Johnnie's eyes lit up and I jumped up. "Can we invite some people?" Johnnie asked while throwing on some TOMS. "Sure. " I took out my phone and pressed Shannons contact. 

Shannon😎

Raspberry: Hey do You and Tyler what to go to the carnival with me and Johnnie? 

...
Shannon: Yess

Me:Cool we are going to da one next to da mall. 

Shannon: Kay

I went into the bathroom and teased my red hair. I pulled up my sleeve and looked at my arm. My cuts were going away slowly.  They better heal quickly , I don't want anyone to know I cut. Especially Johnnie. I pushed my sleeve down and sighed. I walked out of the bathroom and came up behind Johnnie. He turned around and smiled. "You ready to go?" I nodded and stood on my tippy toes for a kiss. Johnnie pulled me closer and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to kiss me gently. It was like our first kiss all over again. I broke the kiss and smirked. "We should go pick up Tyler and Shannon" he nodded and I grabbed my keys.

🐶🐱🐳✌
 I laughed as we got of off the scary rollercoaster. Tyler looked dazed and sick. Johnnie came over to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him and we walked towards a "Knock Over the Milk Jugs" stand.  I was about to walk past it but one stuffed animal caught my attention. I stopped walking and so did Johnnie. "Johnnie. Look it's a thugpug. " I pointed at the stuffed pug. He chuckled and walked over to the stand. The man handed him 9 balls in a basket. Surprisingly he knocked over all three stacks. I squealed and hugged my thug pug. It started to get hot so I took my hoodie off. I heard Johnnie gasped and looked up at him. "Raspberry...why?....why would you cut? My heart stopped as I saw tears in his eyes.