Chapter 18

Unknown Point Of View(hehehe)
I hear the apartment door open and start to panic. What if I get caught. I need to think of some thing and quick. "Johnnie do you remember if I didn't close my door?" Raspberry asked Johnnie. I thought me and Johnnie were bestfriends. But he took the girl I loved and now I'm going to get her back.

Raspberry's Point Of View

I walked cautiously into my apartment and looked around. Nothing. Maybe I did leave the door open. I went into my room and walked over to my suitcase. I picked out an outfit and went to the shower. As I washed my hair , I thought about my mom. Since when did she go on business trips? She has a job at a hotel. As a cleaning lady. I'm so confused. I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I moisturized my body and then I got dressed.

I of course brushed my teeth and sat down on my bed. I'm thinking about moving in with Johnnie and Bryan But there isn't enough room for me. But I'm eventually going to get put out if I don't pay the rent. Johnnie came into my room and sat down next to me. I turned to look at him and smiled. He smiled back and leaned in. I smiled and leaned back. He leaned in some more and I did the opposite. I stood up off of the bed and Johnnie fell onto the bed. I laughed and walked away.

Later That Day
"Johnnie can we make a video. I'm very bored" Johnnie now looked at me and pecked me on the lips. "Yeah. What do you want to do?" I thought for a second. "I want to dye my hair." Johnnie's eyes lit up and then I knew he was up to something. "Okay how about I dye your hair a mystery color" I hesitated a little before I nodded. He smiled and went to get his camera. He started to record and we went to the bathroom.

"YOU DYED MY HAIR RED!" I looked at my hair in the mirror. "At least we match a little. By the hair" oh yeah He does have red streaks. I smiled and kissed Johnnie. "Well this is the finished product. Her hair is officially red" he said to the camera. "Stay happy not crappy,life's a bitch don't quit and peace out thug pugs." He stopped the camera and looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me. You know what? I'm in love with Johnnie Guilbert

Hey ppl. Sorry for the boring chapter. But just saying , its not who you think it is. Hehehehe