Chapter 17

After we dropped Melanie off we headed back to the hotel. Of course we exchanged numbers she seems pretty cool. We walked into the hotel room and everyone was still there. Me and Johnnie sat down on the couch and watched find nemo. My favorite movie. Me and Johnnie got comfortable and cuddled on the small couch. I slowly started to drift of into  a peaceful and comfortable slumber. 

I woke up in Johnnie's room and yawned. I rolled over and saw an empty space. I frowned a little and sat up. I looked down at my clothes and realized that I left my suitcase in my hotel room. I groaned and got out of bed. I stretched and opened the door. I walked into the living room and looked around. Johnnie was sitting on the couch watching re-runs of pokemon. I sat down next to him and kissed his cheek. He turned around and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss and moved away. "Do you want to go and get something to eat?" I asked him. He nodded and got up. Then , again I forgot I was still in the clothes I had on yesterday. "Johnnie, I have to go to my room I'll be right back" I have him a quick kiss and walked over to my room. I raised my eyebrow as I saw that my hotel room door was open. Did I leave it open? 

Oooohhg.   Sorry for the short chapter. But I am very tired and I have the PARCC test. Ugh. Thankskby