Chapter 23

When I woke up I noticed that I was in Johnnies room. I carefully sat up and stretched. Wow. Alot has happened in two days. I just need to have a long talk with Johnnie and then everything will  be just fine. I nodded my head and opened the door. 

Johnnies point of view

We ran to Raspberrys side as she dropped to the ground. "I knew she couldn't take it " Bryan shouted. "She'll be fine okay? As soon as she wakes up we will talk to her about this whole thing. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room. I kissed her forehead and walked to the front door. "I'm going out" I told Bryan. Before he could answer I left. 

I waited for him to come to the nearby park. The one me and Raspberry had our first kiss at. I sighed and looked up when saw a penny board on the ground. "Kyle" I said as I hugged him. "Uh , Johnnie?" he said. I let him go and shook my head. "So...how did she react ?"  I looked at him and sighed. "She fucking fainted. Do you know how bad that is ? " I shouted. Kyle was taken back by my tone. "Sorry" I whispered. "So are you going to break up with her?" I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows. " I mean not that it matters" her muttered. I shook my head. "I mean now I know how hard it will be for me to leave her. " I looked at Kyle and I swear I saw him smirk. "Kyle , what the hell?" I stood in front of him. "Nothing its just funny" he chuckled. "What?" I asked confused. He looked at me shocked. "Oh come on dude. You knows I liked her from the start. 

(flashback before Raspberry left home)
Kyle's point of view
I laughed as I watched another Raspberry video. I've developed a little crush on her. Johnnie came out of the kitchen and sat next to me. "Who's she" he gestured towards my computer. "Raspberry Hope she's a youtuber and she is very funny. " me and Johnnie laughed as she joked around more. "I might have a crush on her" I tell Johnnie. He chuckled and got off the couch. 
___________________________
(^<^)chirp
ohhhhhhh