Chapter 3

Everything is going perfectly.I got my voice back, I started recording again, and lastly I stopped cutting ,me and Johnnie get along great now,  and lastly I don't have to go to school. Yayy.

Me and my mom are going to the movies with Johnnie and his mother so right now I am recording the process.

"Ok so I'm going to the movies with Johnnie Guilbert yes Johnnie Guilbert and um we're going to see "The Boy", I love scary movies. Then later we are going to do a truth or dare video with the rest of MDE and it's going to be fun. Then  there was a knock on my door.  

 I opened the door and there stood Johnnie. I squealed and hugged him. I noticed someone behind him soon looked. I saw a girl with pink hair. I waved at her but she looped her arm with Johnnie's.

"Hey babe who's this?" the girl asked. Johnnie looked at me with a 'I'm sorry face'  I nodded and he said

"this is my best friend Raspberry. Raspberry this is my girlfriend Alex."

Girlfriend? I don't know why I was saddened by this but instead smiled at Alex. "Nice to meet you Alex" I smiled. You can tell that she fake smiled at me but I was cool with it.

We walked downstairs and on the way out the door I grabbed my selfie stick. I wonder if she's going to the movies too. I hope not.

Suddenly,   Johnnie snatched my stick and starts to scratch his back with it. I gasped and snatched it back. Then he took it back... Then he ran away.

Once I caught up to him I jumped onto his back. He fell back and we both ended up on the floor. We were cracking up while Alex just stood there. I grabbed my stick and hopped into the front seat of my car. Johnnie was in the passenger seat and Alex was in the back. "Rasp it's only going to be the three of us. Is that ok?" he whispered in my ear. I thought for a second and then nodded. I lied,I wanted it to be me , Johnnie,and our mom's. But i'll be fine. I hope. 

 Once we parked the car at the theater Alex ran up to Johnnie and jumped onto his back. He jumped and she fell onto her back. "Johnnie you were suppose to hold me up." She giggled and got up.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded. "So what kind if name is Raspberry?" Alex asked. Johnnie looked at her and gasped. I looked down. That was rude. "Um Alex that's rude." Johnnie told Alex. "Well?" Alex said. "Uhm. My mom just liked the name Raspberry. " I mumbled. "I wouldn't have named my daughter that. Its stupid." I turned around  and looked her.

I turned back around and started walking towards the theatre. Johnnie jogged up to me. "Look I'm sorry for her. I don't know what's wrong with her." he apologized. "Its ok. I mean she's right what kind of name is Raspberry?" I said thoughtfully. He put an arm around me.

We walked into the theatre and the smell of popcorn filled my nose. I smiled. Alex pushed me out of the way and walked to the place where you get the tickets. She is so rude to me. 
°°°°°°°
During the movie she would kiss Johnnie and he would tell her to stop but she wouldn't listen. I know that she's trying to make me jealous. When the movie was over She begged Johnnie to drive so she could sit in the front. But she should been asking me if he could drive because it's my car. Ugh she's pissing me off. (Btw ik Johnnie can't​ drive but just imagine😂)