Pure Blood

Hey guys, i_will_survive_ This is the summary of the new story I'm writing. I've always been a fan of vampires and werewolves so why not write about them? The first chapter will be out soon because I need to go through and edit it but I really hope you guys like it! Please comment and tell me how I did.

It had never occurred to Travis Brookes that he might save a werewolf's life. Being a vampire, his kind had always despised the were's and there was nothing his family hated more than their foul odor. But everything changes when he finds young Elizabeth alone in the woods, a large cut on her head and no memory of what she really is: a half-breed. Half werewolf. Half human. Much to his parents distaste Travis manages to convince them to let her stay with the family.

Nine years later and Elizabeth hasn't moved from her spot in their house hold. She has grown into a wonderful half-breed and has managed to gain the trust of her new family. With Travis's brother, Ethan, at her side she starts a new school and potentially a new start to life. But what happens when a certain Alpha claims her as his? What about her original family? Did they really give up looking for her? But most of all, where does Elizabeth and her vampire family fit into the picture?

((I am currently majorly editing this story. Any chapter with +(title of chapter)+ is edited. I will also state at the end of chapters if it's edited. There will be added parts and edited out parts so be prepared, because Pure Blood will never be the same (; ))