Chapter 19 - Elizabeth

So this is the next chapter. This will be a shocking chapter, I promise. The story is slowly coming to an end. But don't worry, there will be a sequel called The Pure Blood Prince. It will probably be coming out within a week of me finishing this one. There is at least two more chapters for me to write before this is over. I apologize for it being short but once the sequel is finished I will start editing and it will get better. The sequel will for sure be longer than this one so I really hope you'll enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoy writing it. Thanks for your support guys, it really means a lot to me. This will be the first story that I have ever finished and that's a really big mile stone for me. there's nothing I love more than feeling like I actually finished something :) so READ, FAN, VOTE, and tell me how I did. next chapter will be out soon :)

Chapter 19

(Elizabeth)

Elizabeth stared up at the ceiling of her cell, her arms folded behind her head. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and dried mascara scared her face. Her eyes were dull and she looked like she hadn’t slept in weeks, which she hadn’t. She had been prepping herself for the trial for a week, trying to find a way to save herself. But in the end she always knew she was going to end up in a cell.

Rolling onto her side and facing the wall Elizabeth sighed, willing herself to continue to cry. But the tears wouldn’t come, instead she felt numb. It was like someone had taken all the emotion from her. Her chest felt hollow as if someone had ripped her heart out and stitched her back up. Elizabeth longed to feel something, even if it was pain; it would’ve been better than feeling nothing at all.

Elizabeth heard the sound of a door slamming closed and footsteps coming closer. She remained still, not even bothering to look over her shoulder when someone stopped in front of her cell. It was probably just one of the guards coming to give her something to eat. She hadn’t had a bite of anything for two days, too nervous to keep anything in her stomach. Elizabeth knew it wasn’t good for her wolf but even her wolf didn’t care about what happened to her. They both just wanted to be left alone until they slowly died.

“How pathetic.” A voice sneered and Elizabeth froze, recognizing it. Her cell door opened and shut. Elizabeth didn’t dare to move as a shadow loomed over her. Her wolf whined in terror, wanting Elizabeth to run and hide.

“Look at me when I’m speaking to you!” The voice boomed and Elizabeth was yanked to the ground by her hair. She cried out as she hit the ground, looking up into Liam’s grey eyes. He smirked down at her, kneeling in front of her. Elizabeth started to inch away but Liam grabbed her ankle, keeping her close to him. Elizabeth’s heart was beating a mile-a-minute and her hands were shaking. The fear she felt for the man in front of her was unbearable.

“Yes Alpha.” Elizabeth whimpered, bowing her head to him. Liam chuckled darkly, gripping her chin between his forefinger and thumb. Elizabeth was trembling under his gaze, her eyes wide with terror. Never in her life had she been so afraid of someone. The overwhelming feat was something she never wanted to feel in her life.

“That’s right, I am your Alpha.” Liam laughed before continuing, “You will obey everything I say.” Elizabeth nodded, feeling the tears begin form in her eyes as he leaned forward, forcefully kissing her. Elizabeth bit down on his bottom lip and the next thing she knew she was pinned to the ground and her clothes were off her body. Liam was glaring down at her with rage in his eyes and Elizabeth knew something bad was about to happen.

“I don’t like to be defied, Lizzy.” Liam growled, “I guess I must show you whose boss again.” His teeth were digging into Elizabeth’s throat and she struggled against him. He bit down harder and Elizabeth tried to push him off her. Tears were leaking from her eyes and her airways were being cut off as Liam continued to bite down. She felt him break skin and blood began to seep down her skin and onto the floor.