Chapter 16 - Elizabeth

Hunter's POV will be the next one I post. I will be creating a sequel to this so don't worry but this story doesn't end here. It's getting close to the ending though. I liked this chapter but it did seem just a little rushed. either  way I still found it to be a good chapter. Just a warning, when you read it you probably will be shocked. So READ, FAN, VOTE, and tell me how I did. Next chapter will be out soon. :)

Chapter 16

(Elizabeth)

Elizabeth had been away from her mate for three weeks and she was still unsure how she was alive. Her wolf was fighting on her last life sources, her life beginning to dwindle lower and lower. She was supposed to have died weeks ago, yet her wolf was not yet ready to leave Elizabeth and she was grateful to have her still around.

Feeling lightheaded again Elizabeth, gasped for air, trying to keep her airways open. Liam had continued to inject her with different type of poisons, trying to kill her wolf so she would make her decision on whether or not she would become his mate. But her wolf had managed to survive each try and she was far from ready to give up. Her wolf was going to keep fighting until she couldn’t fight any longer and Elizabeth knew she couldn’t do anything to stop her.

“Elizabeth I am growing tired of this game. I need an answer.” Liam sighed, saying the same thing he said every day. Elizabeth weakly looked up at him, her stomach groaning in pain as she watched him bring up a sandwich to his mouth and take a bite. He had barely fed her since he had kidnapped her and his favorite past time was to eat in front of her. He would usually taunt her with the food and make her beg for him to give her some. Only then would he give her a small proportion that as only enough to keep her alive.

“No.” she whispered, her voice barely audible. She had been screaming bloody-murder just hours before and her throat was still raw. Liam had injected her with something new and it had set her veins on fire. She had never thought the pain would subside but when it did she nearly passed out in relief.

“I’ve already told you, Lizzy. You’re wolf isn’t going to last too much longer.” Liam murmured, pulling up a chair and sitting in front of her. He adjusted the chains so Elizabeth’s face was right in front of his. She could smell the sandwich he was eating. Lettuce. Tomato. Bacon. Mayonnaise. It made her mouth water and her wolf quietly howled in need. Elizabeth snapped out at the sandwich, hoping to snag a bite. But Liam pulled it back just as quickly and Elizabeth whined softly, straining against her chains to get to the sandwich.

“You aren’t getting any food until you answer my question.” Liam reasoned and Elizabeth shook her head, straining against her chains once more. Liam laughed cruelly, shaking his head and leisurely taking another bite of his sandwich. Elizabeth hung her head in defeat, closing her eyes and trying to forget her hunger. Yet it gnawed at the inside of her body, not letting her forget how starved she was.

Suddenly the chain on her right hand was dropped. Elizabeth’s eyes flashed open as the chain on her left hand was dropped as well and Liam slowly brought her to the floor before releasing her ankles. Without hesitation Elizabeth tried to stand. As she made it to her feet she felt Liam slam his foot onto her back and pin her to the ground. Elizabeth shrieked in pain, struggling to get away from him as he flipped her opened and pinned her to the ground.

“Answer my question now or I will kill your precious Hunter while he sleeps.” Liam said without emotion and Elizabeth’s blood ran cold. Instantly a sob escaped from Elizabeth’s lips. She longed to see her mate again. She longed to be safe in his arms. Most of all she longed to be able to kiss him again and feel his warm skin against hers. Elizabeth missed him so much and Liam hadn’t even given her a chance to see him again.