Chapter 8 - Elizabeth

The next chapter will be in Travis's POV because i need to add in his POV more. So be expecting that. I hope you guys like this chapter because I think it went great. So COMMENT. VOTE. Tell me how i did. :)

Chapter 8

(Elizabeth)

“Elizabeth, you have school.” A soft voice called through the door and Elizabeth’s eyes flashed open. She bolted upright, her senses being overwhelmed by Hunters scent. Her heart sped up before she realized she was in his room. Taking a deep breath Elizabeth rubbed her face, trying to get herself to relax.

“It’s me, Amie. I’m coming in.” the feminine voice went on and the door opened. Amie walked in, a small smile on her face. She instantly went to one of the drawers, pulling out a pair of sweats and a hoodie. She tossed the clothes to Elizabeth and threw a bra and panties over too. Elizabeth looked from them to her, raising her eyebrows.

“Our Alpha would want his mate to wear something of his, especially after he found out what you were.” Amie mumbled the last thing and Elizabeth realized what she was talking about. Somehow Amie must have found out about her being a pure blood. She knew now that Hunter was just trying to keep her safe.

Amie turned around as Elizabeth slipped into the clothes and inhaled deeply, Hunter scent calming her nerves. As much as Elizabeth hated him for what he had done to Travis, her wolf loved to have some part of him around. She tried to deny it but a little part of her liked it too.

“Ok we have your school supplies ready for you downstairs and there’s a new schedule waiting for you. Hunter is still out so he will not be with you. With your new schedule though there will always be a werewolf around to protect you.” Amie said robotically like she was reading a script. Elizabeth narrowed her eyes; she was not getting a schedule change. She had already made so many new friends and with her schedule change she probably wouldn’t be seeing them very often.

“No, I’m going to stay as I was. Hunter can’t boss me around.” Elizabeth snarled, crossing her arms over her chest. The door burst open and an angry man stepped in. His red hair was messy and his eyes gleamed with rage. Amie stepped in front of Elizabeth, narrowing her eyes at the boy.

“She’s the girl that took Hunter away from my sister!” he snarled and Elizabeth’s eyes widened. She hadn’t taken Hunter away from anyone. He was the one that had been kissing a girl when he already knew she was his mate. If anything the girl had taken him away from her. Hunter hadn’t done anything wrong.