Mr Barnes & Ms Romanoff❤️ - Chapter 1

Authors Note: Hey everyone. So this is my first time writing a Buckynat fanfic. I changed a few things about their lives. Not everything will be as it is in MCU. Please keep that in mind when reading. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I really love Buckynat!

"James, where are you?." Natasha called out for her husband . "I'll be right there love." Bucky responded. He came into the room, out of breath. "What is it? Are you and the baby fine." He asked,mounding worried. "We're perfect. I just missed you." She smiled. "I was only gone for 5 minutes." He chuckled. "Yeah, 5 agonising minutes." She laughed. "You're lucky I love you." He said lovingly as placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Mmm. I love you too." She smiled. " And I love you little one." Bucky said sweetly as he gently kissed Nats stomach.

"Do you think our baby is going to a little princess or a little prince?" Nay askepd, with a smile. " To be honest, I would be overjoyed of the baby is a girl cause I will spoil her to bits and besides it would be amazing to have a mini Natasha running around." Bucky said, kissing Nats baby bump again. "Really? I tonight you would want a boy so then you could do all you manly stuff with him." Nat joked. " I don't mind if it's a girl or a boy, as long as I have the privallage of reading them together with you." He said.

"You are quite the charmer,aren't you Mr Barnes." She smirked. "Why yes, yes I am." He joked. "Do you remember how we first met?" James asked Natasha. "Oh yes, very vividly. I remember throttling you with my legs." Natasha laughed. "Well, that wasn't the only time. I mean, the first time we spoke to each other." He chuckled.
" Just like it was yesterday."

2 years ago @ Avengers facility
Bucky and Natasha were in the training room. It was only the both of them. Everyone else called it a day, except for the two soviets. "I didn't thank you for letting me and Steve go... When we were finding Zemo." Bucky said, breaking the silence. "It must have been a difficult, since you were on Tony's side. "Well... It was the right thing to do" Nat smiled. "I'm sure Tony was pretty angry about what you did, you are friends. " "Tony can't decide what I can and cannot do. It was my

decision to make. He doesn't control my life." Nat said with a hint of anger.

"Anyway, how's your arm?." Nat said quickly, changing the subject. "It's not as powerful as my metal arm, but it will do. As long as I can't kill people again Bucky said softly. "I'm even surprised that Tony gave me this new arm, since I killed his parents." He said full of guilt. Nat walked up to him, where he was punching bags. "It wasn't your fault. You were brainwashed by Hydra. They made you do it. You didn't have a choice."Nat said empathetically. "Yeah, that's what Steve keeps saying. That it wasn't my fault and Indint have control of that sort of thing. It's just that I remember it all, every person I killed. I will never forget. It haunts me everyday, every night. I hardly sleep anymore." He said in a hushed tone.

"I understand what you're going through. I also have killed people before." Nat told Bucky. His eyes widened. "Yeah, shocker. I was a trained assassin, all I knew I had to do was to kill people. I didn't know any better, until Clint found me. He brought me to SHIELD! Where I learnt to use my specific set of skills to better use." Nat shared. Bucky was in complete shock. " I was a completely different person back then. I'm glad Clint found me. He helped me become the person I am today. " Nat smiled a little.

" I'm glad to have met you." Bucky smiled. "If you ever need to talk, I'm always here." Nat offered as she walked out of the room. "Thanks." Bucky grinned. As soon as she left, he had brief flashes of red haired woman. Shaking the thought off Bucky then went off to take a shower.

When Bucky came down for dinner, he found that the dining room was empty. He found a note on the table saying that everyone went out to buy some snacks for the party tomorrow, and they will bring back food. Bucky sighed, he was already hungry. He decided to into the kitchen to find a snack. When he entered the kitchen, he found someone in there eating some doughnuts. It was Nat. " I thought you would be out with the rest of the guys?." He asked. " I spend too much time with them, I just needed a break." She sighed, still eating her doughnut.

Bucky watches her eat her doughnut "Are there anymore doughnuts?" He asked, feeling his stomach growl with hunger. "Nope, this is the last one." She said casually. "Mind if I had a piece." He said with a smile. "Only if you can take it from me." She said with a smirk. He smirked too.
"That will be easy." "Don't get too confident, Mr Barnes." She said as she dodged his attack. Bucky lunged at her again, she still a managed to dodge him. It was her turn to,strike. She grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back."Not bad..." Bucky said, grunting in pain.

He managed to get out of her tight grip. He then knocked her off her feet. "But, I'm better."'he said confidently. "Are you sure about that? " she asked rhetorically. As she jumped up and used her famous attack by wrapping her legs around his neck. He grunted. "How do we always find ourselves in this position" He chuckled. "It always seems to work for you." She smirked.

All of a sudden Steve walked into the kitchen, with a smirk on his face." What's going on here?" He laughed.
"Nothing." Nat said too quickly. Bucky quickly answered" Just fighting over the last piece of a doughnut." He laughed. "Okay then... If you guys are finished fighting ,Mae brought some food." Steve said as he walked out the door, laughing to himself.

"Finally." Bucky shouted with relief, although he was still,locked between Nats legs. "Uh... You can let go of me now... Unless you're enjoying this." He said flirtatiously. "Oh I am, watching you so defenceless." She said. "That's not what I meant,you enjoy me having me wrapped around you, so close to you..." He said as voice became softer,more seductively." "Oh please, I think it's you, that enjoys having my legs wrapped around you." As she said this,she could feel her heart beat faster.

They then heard Tony's voice "If you guys are done making out,can you please come for dinner, some of us are starving."
As Nat and Bucky stepped into the dining room, everyone was watching them, making them both turn a deep,shade of red. "Look at their faces, they were totally making out."Tony whispered to Steve. Steve just laughed at aypt Tony's comment. " We weren't making out, Inwas trying to make Bucky take the doughnut from me." Nat defended. "Sure, cause that's a believable story." Tony snorted. "That's what happened." Nat said, giving up.

Nat and Bucky ate the dinner in silence not want to cause any more theories popping up from Tony and the gang. Nat saw Tony whispering something to Steve, thought she couldn't hear what it was. The next minute, everyone left the table, leaving Bucky and Nat alone again.

"You know, I think they left on purpose." Bucky whispered to Nat. " Yeah, good guess Sherlock." Nat replied sarcastically. "Why we you whispering?, everyone left." She asked him. "They could be listening to us." He said, still whispering. "Well... There is no need since we have nothing to hide." Nat said loudly. "Are you sure about that." Bucky said with a smirk. "James, stop it. You are not making it any easier." She annoyed . "Who said anything about making it easier, I think it's interesting that we have to defend ourselves now. I'm really enjoying this." He said flirtatiously.

"Since when did you become so flirtatious?" Nat asked, confused. "Since the incident in the kitchen" he said, whispering in her ear. She shivered. Hopefully he didn't notice. Unfortunately for her, he did. "Don't think I didn't notice that shiver of delight, cause I did." He continued whispering. She tried to refrain herself from shivering, but she failed. He chuckled.

"I'm really tired right now, I had a really long day." She said softly, not trusting her voice at the moment. "Sure." Bucky smirked knowing the effect he had on her. Before she could walk upstairs, he grabbed her arm. "Don't I get a goodnight kiss." He said softly. She rolled her eyes."In your dreams Barnes." She said before walking away. " I hope so." He called out, which she just rolled her eyes too.