/1/ First Day of School✔️

I'm just going to say that if you want to change the name you can. I just put in here and everything because I don't feel like typing out (Y/N) And all that shiz.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• 

Everye's POV.

"Everye."

I groaned as I heard knocking at my bedroom door.

"Everye!"

I groaned again as I laid on my stomach and buried my head in my pillow. I heard my bedroom door open and whined, "Nooo."

"Everye, get up! God, you're are just like your sister!" Mom complained and I rolled over to face her, my pillow hugged against my chest. "Well, duh, Mom. We are twins. Besides, I just need, like, five more minutes of sleep." I yawned before my eyes slowly fell shut. "Nuh-uh. Not again. If you don't get up you'll miss your first day of high school. And what a shame too, you and Aphmau were so excited yesterday." She said and I scuffed as she left the room.

"What are you talking about? It's not even-" I gasped in the middle of my sentence as I sat up in bed. "It's Monday! It's the first day of high school! Oh my Irene, I'm so excited!" I sprung out of bed and over to my closet. I quickly changed into my uniform and went into the bathroom down the hall.

Once I looked in the mirror, I cringed. My jet black hair was all over the place and sticking up in a bunch of different places. I tamed it as much as I could before clipping the sides back with a pale blue bow.

I ran back into my room and packed my things into my backpack. "Pencils, check. Paper, check. Cell phone, check." I muttered to myself as I put everything in my backpack.

I heard a knock on my door and turned to it. "Come on, Mija. Are you done yet?" I heard my mom ask through the door. "Just a second!" I called back before grabbing my backpack and sliding it onto my shoulders.

I walked downstairs with Mom and saw Aphmau standing at the door looking nervous. "Now. Get your butts to school. I have to get to work. Are you girls okay walking there by yourselves?" Mom asked as I walked over to stand next to Aphmau.

"Mhm! We can do this." We told her and she smiled at us. "Great! See you tonight, and have a great first day!" She said and started walking out the door before she turned back around. "Oh. And don't talk to any boys. They're nothing but trouble. Bye!~" Aphmau and I watched our mother walked out the door to go to work. 

"Well, that narrows it down to half of the people in school we can actually talk too." Aphmau said and I nodded, "Yup."

Aphmau and I started walking down the street towards the school. "I love the way the uniform looks on you," Aphmau told me and I smiled. "Thanks. I love the way it looks on you too." We giggled.

We both looked up and saw a huge building in front of us. "Wow. This school is huge." Aphmau muttered and I nodded in agreement. We walked halfway up the stairs and sighed. "Alright. We can do this. But first," She said before she took out her phone and looked at me, "let us take a selfie!" She wrapped her arm around my neck and we smiled into the camera.

She laughed, "Aha! Perfect I- Ah!"

Aphmau was pushed into me making me stumble to the side. "Wha-Hey! Watch where you're going!" We told the guy who ran into us. He just grunted and continued walking up the stairs.

"What a jerk!" Aphmau exclaimed as she glared after him. "Hmm!" I grunted as I crossed my arms. Aphmau just sighed as she looked at her phone. "Just want to check to see if that posted right." She said as she opened up her Instagram. I looked over her shoulder and smiled but slightly frowned when I saw the guy who ran into us in the back round.