Meet Freya

A/N- I'M BACK! Your lives just got ten times better.

My computer is fixed, but I'm sure I told you guys it was going to California with my sister, so I'll save you the trouble. (Using her old one FYI)

But, ONTO THE NEW CHAPTA!

(By the way, this chapter is based on the weekend before the soccer tryouts.)

__________________________________

Frey- Hey, Eve! I wanted to know if you wanted to have a sleepover this weekend? I already asked my mom, she said it was okay as long as it was okay with your mom. 

A smile crossed my face as I quickly jumped out of my bed. 

Frey was my friend Freya I met when she signed up for the volleyball team. She was in Aphmau's and I's grade and was good friends with Kawaii~Chan. 

I ran down the hallway before shouting down the stairs to my mother, "Hey Mom!? Can I stay at a friend's house for the weekend?"

"Is it a boy!?" She called back, and I groaned. "No, Mom! It's Freya! She said it was okay with her mom, but it had to go through you first." I called back. "That's fine, Miha, just as long as there aren't any boys!" She said and I smiled. "Okay! Thanks, Mom. Love you!" I shouted.

I ran back into my room and started packing my bag with extra clothes and essentials. 

Evee- She said it was okay! Is it okay if I just come over now?

Frey- That's fine! We could practice some volleyball in my yard.

Evee- I forgot you had a volleyball net in your yard! Luckyyy

Frey- Lol, well I'll see you in a few minutes then? You remember where my house is right?

Evee- Yeah, and it's the one right next to Laurance's, right?

Frey- Yes, of course you'd remember it because of that.

Evee- Shut up! :3 

Evee- I'll see you in a few minutes.

When I finished packing my bag, I changed out of my pajamas I was to lazy to change out of this morning and into a light blue shirt that said 'Born To Be A Unicorn' and a pair of shorts. I threw on my converse before grabbing my phone off the charger, rolling the charger up and sticking it into my bag. 

Before I went down stairs, I poked my head into Aphmau's room to say goodbye

"Hey, I'm going over to my one friend's house for the weekend. I'll see you later?" I said and she nodded. "I'll see you later. I'll tell Aaron you said 'hi' if I get to talk to him." She smiled and I nodded with a small smile on my face as well.