The Party And More Movies

Everye's POV.

"And that's why sugar cookies are the best! Kawaii~Chan always carries some sugar on her just in case too!"

"Hmph. Fine. We can agree on that." Aphmau said and I looked at her. "Did we seriously spent the last hour talking about cookies?" Katelyn asked from her spot on the bench beside Kawaii~Chan. "Apparently.." I said. Aphmau giggled. "You say it like that's a bad thing." She said.

"Ii'm just wondering where the time went. Time does really fly when you're having fun." Katelyn said and I shrugged. "If you call talking about cookies for an hour straight fun, then welcome to paradise, Katelyn." I smiled and she rolled her eyes at me with a giggle. 

"Ah! It's getting late!" Aphmau said and I shrugged. "Oh yeah. Don't you two have a curfew thing?" Katelyn asked and I nodded. "Usually, yes. I get out of it tonight cause I'm having yet another movie night with Vylad." I said and Katelyn nodded slowly.

"And?" She asked. "Today's different! Our mom is out for the week and is at our grandpa's soo.. we, or I, get the house alone to myself." Aphmau smiled and I giggled. "You do!?" Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "Do you realize what this means, Aphmau!?" Katelyn asked and I looked at them.

"No... What does this mean?" She asked the two and I crossed my arms interested. "We could throw a party at your house!" Katelyn exclaimed and I nodded. "An end of the year party for everyone!" Kawaii~Chan squealed. 

"Oh no! No, no, no, no, no. We are not!" Aphmau exclaimed and I sighed. "Oh, come one! It'll be fun and we're only party tonight!" Katelyn said and Aphmau kept shaking her head. "Kawaii~Chan will send out text messages right now to everyone she knows at school and have them send out invites too!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"No! Ugh, why did I have to say anything! Look at me you two. There is no. Party. Our mom is trusting us home alone this weekend unless we are going to the Romeave's. Which is what Everye is doing. If she finds out we had a party, she'll kill us and we'll come back as a zombie and kill both of you for getting us killed. Now-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.... What do you mean us? You'd be the one throwing the party since I won't be home. Besides, Aph. Live a little. What's one small, little party going to do?" I said and she groaned. "Whatever! No party! Now I'm going home alone. To a normal. Boring. Evening. Good day!" Aphmau exclaimed before turning around to walk home. I rolled my eyes at my sister before turning towards the two.

"Oops.. Kawaii~Chan accidentally pushed send on the text message." Kawaii~Chan giggled. "Well.. She did say that your mom said IF she gets caught." Katelyn laughed as she looked at me. "True, true. Just don't wreck the house. Talk to you guys later, bye!" I told them before skipping off towards the Ro'Meave's.

When I arrived at the Ro'Meave's household, I knocked on the door. I rolled on the balls of my feet as I waited for someone to open the door. About a minute later, Vylad opens the door with a bowl of popcorn is his hands. "Ah! There you are! Get your butt in here!" He exclaimed as he dragged me into the house. 

I laughed as he pushed me onto the couch and set the bowl of popcorn in the middle of us. "I already have your favorite movie in, so no need to beg to watch it." He told me and I jumped up and down on the couch as I quickly took my shoes off. "See, this is why you're one of my best friends." I told him and he looked at me.

"One of? Girl, I'm your only best friend right now."