The Golden Trio

OMI the name for this chapter... xD Dat reference doe xD
Anyways.... Let's get this started 

Third POV.

Garroth ran down the hall looking for Aaron, Aphmau, and Everye. He hid behind a corner and looked around it. There he saw a whole bunch of people staring at exactly what, or who, he was looking for.  He watched as they laughed together. "Laurance was right..." He muttered before slowly backing away and running off.

"You know.. You really need to learn how to not run into fights. We can't heal and protect you all the time. You almost died!"

Aphmau and Everye looked at Aaron who smirked at them. "What's the matter? Having a hard time keeping my HP up?" Aaron chuckled as he looked at Aphmau. "When you run into a bunch of monsters like you did last night, yeah!" She said and they continued to argue back and forth as they walked down the hall. Everye just rolled her eyes at them with a smile on her face for once.

"Are them actually walking together?"

"He's not good enough for her.."

"I thought they didn't get along.."

"It's just so weird seeing them like that."

"Oh, I knew it! They're totally dating!"

"Heh...Lucky guess."

Everyone kept talking as they walked down the hall. Everye just kept to Aphmau's other side as the two argued. They stopped at Aphmau's locker (I'm guessing, I have no idea...) and Aaron looked at them.

"So are you two going to try to talk to them today?" Aaron asked, a little weary because he knew it was a touchy subject for Everye. "Yeah.. Well, I am at least. I'm going to give it my best shot. I just really-"

"Hey, Aphmau! Everye! There you girls are!"

"B-Balto?" They asked as they looked at the wolf in confusion. "So, I was wondering... Huh?" He asked as he looked over at Aaron and growled. "Aaron! What are you doing here?" Balto asked and Aaron gave him a look. "We're hanging out.." He said as he looked over at Aphmau and Everye.

"We who? ...Wait.. you three?" He asked before he started to laugh. "Gonna punch him again, Aphmau?" Balto asked as he smirked at her. She laughed as she glanced at Aaron. "He probably deserves it for some reason." She said and Aaron looked at her and laughed. "You can't even reach my face without standing on a chair." He said and Everye stepped forward. "Hey! Get on our level and say that!" She laughed.

Huh? What's going on... they're being playful with each other.. Are they friends now? Balto thought as he glanced between the three. He shook his head before smirking. "So.. Aphmau, Everye. I was wondering if you were interested in talking somewhere... private." He said and the twins shared a look. "Huh? Why?" They asked as they looked at him.

"Just to get to know each other better. Come on.. You two probably don't want to be around this jerk.. Follow me." He said as he walked over to them and grabbing one of their hands. Aaron quickly reacted and pulled them both back towards him. Aphmau blushed furiously as Everye just glared at Balto.

"I know what you're trying to do. Leave them alone." Aaron said and Balto scuffed. "The alpha male protecting his mate and her sister? Huh.. watch their backs.." He said before he ran off. Aaron and Aphmau were both blushing when Aaron let them both go while Everye just crossed her arms.