The Ro'Meave Family

Everye's POV.

"We had no idea!"

Mom laughed. "It's just the funniest thing! I can't believe you two don't remember Garroth, Zane, or Vylad! You were all so close when you were kids!" Mom said and Aphmau and I shared a look. "Even Zane!? We just don't remember it all!" We said in unison. "Hmm... You were all really young, so it's understandable." Mom explained. 

"And you're okay with us hanging out with them!? They're all boys after all." Aphmau said and Mom laughed. "I'm perfectly fine with it! They're Zianna's boys! They know how to act and control themselves around a lady." Mom said and Aphmau and I shared a look again. "Hmm.. I think we're going to take a small break.." I said and Aphmau and I went to walk away from the kitchen counter. 

"Hey! Are you two done making the salsa?" Mom asked and We turned around to look at her. "Yes, Mom! We just finished." We said in unison and Mom looked at us sternly. "Alright. But I don't want to see you two on that game again! We are going to this dinner!" Mom said. "We know, Mom! We'll be back in a second!" We said before heading upstairs.

I followed Aphmau into her room and plopped down on her bed with a heavy sigh. Aphmau started pacing. "Of course we're going to this dinner.. Garroth's there and he's just.." She squealed and I rolled my eyes at her. "Calm down, sista." I told her and she groaned. "Emotions suck!" She said as she plopped down in the corner of her room.

"Tell me about in.." I sighed as I leaned over the side of her bed. Her phone vibrated and she glanced at it before jumping up. "It's FC!" She exclaimed and I frowned. Is he still not trying to talk to me? 

Maybe I should talk to him, right? Be the slightly better person? 

I watched as Aphmau's facial expressions change as she read text after text. I sighed as I picked up my phone to turn it on. My phone had died before we even got to the park because I was stupid and forgot to charge it over night. I had ran up to my room when we got back to charge it as much as I could before having to help Mom with her quesadillas. My eyes widened a little at the amount of text I had gotten in the past couple of hours.

I had 10 from FC and 5 from Laurance.

FC- Hey... Long time no speak.. :P

FC- ...r u mad at me, Blu?

FC- Im sorry for what ever I did...

FC- Can u plz text me back whenever u get the chance?

FC- Id like to talk to u

FC- U know... like we used to..

FC- We dont talk anymore... we dont talk anymore...Like we used to do..

FC- We don't laugh anymore...was all of it for?

FC- We dont talk anymore... like we used to do...

FC- No?.... Ok....

I frowned a little bit and cursed myself for not charging my phone last night. I felt extremely bad, so I texted him back.

Blu- Hey! Im so sorry for not texting u back. Our mom dragged us to the park and I was a complete idiot and forgot to charge my phone over night. Im not mad at u at all... I guess I just got busy with school.. I know it sounds unnatural for me, but I joined the Volleyball club at my school.. I thought Id get back into it.. But, anyways, Im sorry for not responding earlier..

I sighed as I checked the messages Laurance sent me. 

Laurance- Hey, do u want to hang out today?