Dinner at the Ro'meave's

Aphmau's POV. (SURPRISE!)

"Oh my god, Silvana! These quircidaylas are amazing, as usual!"

"It's pronounced quesadillas, Zianna."

"That's what I said! Macarena!"

"You haven't changed a bit in years!"

"Never, girlfriend!"

"BFFs fo' life yo!"

"Fo' Sho' "

"Mom.." Everye, Garroth and I groaned as we watched our moms mingle in the kitchen. "Do you remember our moms being this embarrassing?" I asked as I turned to Garroth and Everye. "I think we were to young to remember.." Garroth answered and Everye and I sighed. 

"Well, at least it isn't at school." Everye laughed. "That would be a nightmare.... Hey. Maybe I could show you girls around the house. That way we won't have to sit here and listen to our moms embarrassing conversations." Garroth said and Everye and I nodded. 

"Sounds like a plan." Everye and I said before Garroth started walking. "So.. these are our stairs." Garroth said as he stood on the second step. "Wow! I never seen stairs before! How do you have access to such technology!?" I replied sarcastically before laughing. Garroth joined me before shaking his head. "I didn't mean it like that." He said and walked upstairs. 

Garroth stopped by a door and Everye and I walked to the other side of the door. "Anyway. This is Zane's room." He said before opening the door and walking in. "Hey baby brother!" Garroth said as he smirked at his brother.

"Ah!! Garroth! Can't you see I'm in the middle of something!?" Zane exclaimed and Everye and I goggled. "Are you playing that dumb game again? You know we have company over... just pause the game and come down stairs." Garroth said and Zane groaned. "Get out, Garroth! I'm in the middle of a dungeon! I'll come down when I feel like it. Now shut the door and leave!" Zane complained. 

Everye scoffed as we walked out of Zane's room with Garroth behind us. "Temper much?" I heard her mutter and I slapped her arm. "Ow!" She whined as she rubbed the spot I slapped her. "Be nice!" I scolded her and she frowned at me. "Yes, Mom.." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Geesh.. Sorry about Zane. He like to isolate himself a lot." Garroth said and I laughed. "It's no problem! But, you know he's right... You can't pause MMOs." I smirked and Garroth chuckled. "I wouldn't know. I'm not into gaming as much as he is." He said.

"R-Really!?" Everye and I asked in unison. "Well.. I am! I just only play console games now and again." Garroth said and I nodded. "Oh... I see.." I said and Garroth walked past Everye and I to another room. "Ah.. and here's Vylad's room." He said before walking into Vylad's room.

"Hey Vylad." He said casually and Everye and I saw Vylad sitting on his bed, doing what looked like, meditating. "Garroth... brother.. you really have this problem with doors and knocking... don't you?" Vylad said at he breathed in and out, his eyes still closed. Garroth chuckled. "Sorry baby brother. I'll try harder next time." He said.

"It's.. fine..." Vylad breathed. "I'm just trying this new meditation thing I saw..... Hey Not Alone Buddies.. I'll be with you soon..I want to finish this or I won't be at peace with my inner self.... or something." Vylad said and Everye and I shared a look. "Wow.... I didn't realize you were so deep, Not Alone Buddy." Everye and I giggled. 

"We'll leave you alone baby brother." Garroth said. "And Garroth. I swear if you don't fix this knocking problem, you'll probably be breaking down doors left and right when you're older.. " Vylad said before we left the room and Garroth scuffed. "That'll never happen. That's just plan rude... good luck with your meditating." Garroth said and Everye and I walked out of Vylad's room.