Just Ask Her!

Third POV.

"How did you do that?"

Aaron looked over at Aphmau from his spot on the bleachers and sighed. "It's basic algebra. It's simple." He said and Aphmau sighed. "For you. I can't do this! There's no way I'm passing my math final. I'm horrible at math!" Aphmau said as she looked at the ground. 

"You'll be fine. We just have to keep meeting during these free periods to study." Aaron said and Aphmau groaned. "It's not just math. I'm also terrible at werewolf class." She said and Aaron looked at her. "I'll help you with that too.' He said and Aphmau looked at him confused. "What about you? Don't you have to study too? You're a Senior. You'll be graduating this year." She said and Aaron smirked.

"Jealous I'm getting out of school?" He asked and Aphmau scoffed. "With you gone, I won't have to worry about you getting into fights. You need to control your temper." She smirked right back and Aaron let out a small chuckled. "I'm not the only one who needs to control their temper." He said and Aphmau growled at him. "Shut up!" She exclaimed.

"See what I mean? You're a hot potato." Aaron said and Aphmau growled again. "I can't wait until you're gone! Uh. Speaking of which. What are you going to do when you graduate?" She asked. "College. My parents keep pushing me to go." He told her and she gasped.

"You are!? Nice! Well, I'm gonna miss you when you're gone." She said and Aaron nodded. "Yeah. You'll still be here.." Aaron said, looking out at the soccer field. "Hmm? You okay Aaron?" Aphmau asked as she looked at him and he turned towards her. "Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine. I just got caught up in something.. Sorry. Let's go over question number five." Aaron said and Aphmau looked at him confused.

"Huh? Um.. Aaron? What's Sin?" She asked him and he sighed. "It's pronounced sign." Aaron explained and Aphmau giggled. "Aww. I thought it was something I could get behind." She said. "This is why you're not doing good in algebra. You need to pay attention more." Aaron said and Aphmau looked up at him.

"Hm? Sorry. I wasn't paying attention. I realized we were using numbers. See? If you type in eight zero zero eight it looks a lot like-"

"Alright! Give me that! Stop fooling around here, we're here to study. Geez, are you a kid?" Aaron asked, cutting Aphmau off. Aphmau continued to giggle, but stopped and turned to Aaron. "Yeah. I am! So are you!" She told him. "I know you are, but what am I?" Aaron asked and Aphmau groaned. "That doesn't even make any sense!" Aphmau exclaimed and Aaron hit her with the calculator and she hit him back.

They burst out laughing before they were interrupted by a werewolf. "Ummm. Excuse me. Aphmau?" He asked and Arron stopped laughing, but Aphmau kept going. She then noticed that someone called her name and she stopped laughing as she turned to the boy. "Huh? That's me." She said.

"May I speak with you? It's important." He said and Aaron looked at her. "Sure. What's up?" Aphmau said and Aaron looked back at the werewolf. "May I speak with you in private?" He asked and Aaron growled.

"Sure!" Aphmau told him and Aaron turned to look at her. "Huh? Aph?" He asked and Aphmau nodded. "Uh- Huh. Be right back Aaron." She told him before getting up off her spot on the bleachers and following the werewolf behind the bleachers. Aaron looked after them before getting up and going to the opposite side to spy on them.

"Please go to Prom with me!" He exclaimed as he looked at Aphmau with pleading eyes. "WHAT!?" Aphmau exclaimed. "I've always wanted to take you on a date." The werewolf said and Aphmau looked at him flabbergasted. "I... Uh... This is so sudden! I don't even know you." Aphmau told him. "Which is why Prom is the best chance for me to get to know you!" He told her.