Annual Sports Festival

Third POV.

"Oh, this is so exciting! I love the annual sports festival! Aren't you excited Katelyn?"

Teony looked over at Katelyn who was doing squats next to her. "Of course I'm excited!" Katelyn exclaimed as she stopped doing squats and turned to Teony. "I'm going to own those juniors at volleyball this year!" She continued and Teony giggled. "Didn't you lose to them when they were sophomores last year?" She asked and Katelyn looked at her.

"Exactly! They were the only class that we won against that we lost to last year! That's because I won all the events prior. I was exhausted!" Katelyn exclaimed. "That's why this year I hope you learned your lesson." Teony said and Katelyn smiled. "Oh, I have." She said and Teony smiled as she nodded. "Good. I'm glad. Now you know you have to-"

"I've been training all year to carry the team on my own!" Katelyn interrupted Teony who shook her head at her. "Katelyn! That's not the lesson! The lesson is teamwork!" Teony exclaimed and Katelyn gave her a look. "Huh? Oh, yeah.. That... Whatever." She shrugged, "Now let's go crush some classes!" She exclaimed as she ran off.

"Katelyn, wait up!" Teony called out before turning to Aphmau, Everye, and Kawaii~Chan who have been standing next to them the entire time. "Good luck my darlings Aphmau, Everye, and Kawaii~Chan." She smiled. "Pray you guys don't have us as an opponent this year. I won't go easy just because we're friends." Katelyn smirked before walking away laughing with Teony behind her.

"Mm.. Aphmau~Chan and Everye~Chan don't think that we'll have Katelyn~Chan as an opponent, do they?" Kawaii~Chan asked as she turned to the twins. Aphmau laughed. "I'm not worried at all, Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn isn't the only one good at sports, you know." She said and Kawaii~Chan smiled at her.

"Aphmau~Chan is good at sports too?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "W-Well.. I don't think I'm amazing, but I don't consider myself a pushover either. I'm actually excited to go up against Katelyn. If we get matched up against her class, that is. Besides. We have Everye on our team. Just stick with us, Kawaii~Chan and we'll give them a run for their money." Aphmau smiled at Kawaii~Chan and Everye joined her.

"What!? Why were you in the bushes directly behind me!?" 

Katelyn looked down at Travis who had just been pulled out of the bushes and onto the ground by Katelyn. "I thought you were some kind of stalker, kid!" She continued and Teony smirked. "I think he might have been staring at you..."

Dante emerged from the bushes and looked at Travis on the ground. "We've been discovered, Travis. Run!" He exclaimed before he started running away before Katelyn attacked him. Travis got up and looked after Dante. "Don't leave me alone! She's going to kill me!" Travis exclaimed as he ran after Dante.

"Huh?" 

Aphmau, Everye and Kawaii~Chan all looked over at the commotion and saw Travis running away. "Travis? What is her doing over there?" Aphmau and Everye continued. Aphmau was suddenly pushed forward and into Everye, causing Everye to drop the volleyball she had under her arm and on the ground next to the one Katelyn had left.

"Huh?" Aphmau asked as she turned to see nobody there but when she turned to look left her eyes immediately glared. "Excuse you! Do you even have any manners!?" Aphmau and Everye exclaimed as they stood next to each other as they glared at Aaron.

"I wouldn't need them if stupid potatoes would watch where they're standing." He smirked. "Stop. Calling us that!" Aphmau told him and he gave them a look. "Why don't you make me?" He asked and Everye stepped forward. "Come over here and we will!" She exclaimed and he smirked. "Do you really think you two could go up against me?" He asked before laughing. "I'll spare you two the embarrassment." He said before he turned around to walk away.