Heartbreak

I'm warning you now, there might be a lot of feels to handle in this chapter. Just pre-warning you. Hope you like how I managed the whole ordeal. And yes, the song has something to do with the chapter for once. Kinda. 

Third POV. 

Laurance walked into school with a bright smile on his face. Since he didn't get the chance to walk with Everye this morning, he made sure to boost his spirits up by getting to school a little bit earlier then usual to see her. As he walked by locker after locker, he heard people talking from around the next corner. He didn't was to eavesdrop, but he leaned up against the wall and waited till they were gone so he could pass without interrupting their conversation.

"I still can't believe Aphmau and Aaron are dating." A male said. It was two werewolves standing around the corner. "It's about time the alpha male and female were dating. This will be the first time that the alpha's are actually dating in forever!" The girl exclaimed. "What the?" Laurance asked himself in confusion. 

"Are you kidding? This is the first time the alphas are both human too. And the fact that the alpha female has a sister spices it up more. I'm just happy all three of their personalities are feisty. It's like a love triangle." The male said and Laurance frowned his eyebrows together.

"He even grabbed her tail the other day! I'm not sure her sister knows about them even dating." The female said. "She let him grab her tail? That means.... no.. Poor Garroth.." Laurance muttered to himself. 

"Oh, by the way. Where did you get conformation they were dating? Or that the alpha female's sister was even a part of this?" The male said and the female sighed. "I can just tell. The way they all argue together is adorable." She said and Laurance looked at the ground with all of these emotions bubbling up inside of him. "I-I have to go tell Garroth.." Laurance said before he ran off.

"Then don't act like you know what you're talking about." The male said and the female growled at him. "Grr! Stop that!" She said before they started to playfully hit each other.

Laurance ran up to Garroth who was at his locker. "Garroth! There you are.. I need to talk to you about Aphmau." He said and Garroth glared at him. "Yeah. You better start talking!" Garroth said and Laurance didn't take any notice to it as he sighed. "I think she's-" 

"How could you kiss her and not tell me!?! Especially after out first date!?" Garroth exclaimed and Laurance looked at him. "What!? What are you talking about!? You know I like Everye! W-Wait... your first date!? You dated her!?" Laurance asked, suddenly feeling betrayed. "Of course I did! And then you had to come along and-"

"Wait! You dated her!? Behind my back!?! I thought we were best friends!? Why didn't you tell me??" Laurance exclaimed. "W-Wait... Did she tell you about our kiss?" Garroth asked and Laurance's eyes widened. "You kissed too!? Again, why didn't you tell me!?" Laurance asked and Garroth sighed. "Laurance, look. I'm sorry. I should have said something to you earlier. But I had strong feelings for her and I-"

"Look.. We'll figure this all out later... I think we're both being played here." Laurance said. "Are you sure? She's-"

"I mean she's seeing someone else and Everye is caught in the middle of it... and it seems like they're both seeing the same person... besides from us.." Laurance explained, trying to not show how hurt he truly was. 

"What!? Who?" Garroth asked. "Aaron." Laurance growled at the thought of him and Everye even being near each other. "The delinquent!? You're kidding me! H-How do you know this?" Garroth asked. "I heard students talking about it.. And they didn't tell either of us about either kiss... How can we trust they've been telling the truth?" Laurance asked.