Prom!?

Third POV.

"Ooo, Prom! I'm so excited!"

Two girls looked at a prom poster that was located right outside their classroom. "Samezies." The other girl said before the two walked into the classroom.

"So, Jeffory. Who are you gonna take to Prom know that you're a single pringle, eh?"

"Kinda early to be asking those kind of questions." Jeffory told his friend with a small frown on his face. "Oh, my bad, bro." His friend said and Jeffory chuckled a little. "Hey, no hard feelings... So what about you?" Jeffory asked.

"Prom? Would she even want to go? You don't even know how she feels about it. Besides, it's not like-"

"Hey, buddy! What's going on?" Jeffory interrupted Aaron who was talking to himself. "Pft! Buddy? You must be thinking about someone else." Aaron told Jeffory. "I'm here talking to you, Mr. Sits Alone Everyday. Come on! School is almost over and Prom is around the corner! I know switching schools is rough, but you have to try to make friends in your own class at least once." Jeffory told him and he scoffed.

"Speaking of which! I haven't seen you in detention lately! Someone keeping you out of trouble, I see." Jeffory smirked. "Sort of.." Aaron said as he looked back at the Prom poster he had in his hands. "Hm? Hohoho! (Well, hello Santa Jeffory xD) Thinking about going to Prom, eh?" Jeffory asked as he looked at the poster in Aaron's hands.

"What makes you say that?" Aaron growled. "No one looks at a Prom poster like that unless they have someone special on their mind. Huh?" Jeffory said and Aaron tried to hid the poster. "I.. Uh.." He went to go make up an excuse, but couldn't come up with one.

"So are you even going to try Balto?"

"Isn't every werewolf Junior and Senior going to try to ask the alpha female to the Prom?" Balto asked as he looked at his fellow werewolf who sat next to him. "Duh. Even I have plans to ask her. But it's going to be super awkward this year. She's a freshman! And a human one at that." He told Balto who shook his head.

"I still can't believe they let werewolves into werewolf class this year." Balto sighed. "So you still haven't answered my question. Are you planning to ask her?" His fellow werewolf said. "Hey there, Balto!" The two turned to see Jefory smiling at him.

"Huh?" He asked. "Don't be nervous! You got this! Just be confident when you approach her. You got my vote of confidence!" Jeffory exclaimed. "Uh... Okay? Thank?" Balto said confused. "You can ask the female alpha out no problem!" Jeffory said. "D-Does he realize he's talking about her in front of her mate?" Balto's friend asked and Balto laughed. "I don't think so, which makes this priceless! Oh, I definitely will ask her out, Jeffory! At least some humans know their place!" Balto laughed.

"Man, I sincerely hope Balto get's the girl he wants to take!" Jeffory said. Arron had been glaring at the three the whole time, but when he had enough, he growled and stormed out of the classroom. "Huh? Where are you going?" Jeffory called after him.

Everye and Aphmau walked into the bathroom to meet up with Katelyn, Teony and Lucinda. "Prom!? So cool!" The twins giggled as they looked at the Prom poster Lucinda was holding. "Oo, I can't wait till I'm a Senior.. I want to attend." Teony said. "You know you can attend this as a Junior, right?" Lucinda asked as she turned to Teony.

"No way! I rather be studying for finals around that time. Prom, for me, is when I'm a Senior who has gotten into a great college!" Teony said and Aphmau smiled. "Wow Teony! You really have your priorities in line!" She said and Teony looked at her. "Of course I do! Unless some hottie who has straight A's, happens to be on the lifetime honor roll, and is also captain of the softball team comes along and sweeps me off my feet." Teony said.