Aaron's Friend

Third POV.

"Aphmau! Everye! Come down here!"

"No!" The girls exclaimed from upstairs as their mother stood at the bottom of the stairs covered in werewolf hair. "Apmau! Everye! What did I tell you girls about shedding!? There's fur all over the couch!" Silvana exclaimed and the twins stood at the top of the stairs in their pajamas. "We can't control it!" They defended.

"Well, you both could obviously control it when you decided to turn into werewolves with out my permission!" Silvana argued and the girls ran downstairs. "It's not our fault! Kawaii~Chan threw the potion on us before we had time to react!" Aphmau explained. "You told me she said it was suppose to last for a few hours. You girls have been like this for the entire weekend!" Silvana said and Everye grunted. "She grabbed the wrong potion in the first place! She said this might last for a week!" She said.

"Well, if you don't turn back soon, I'll have to take you both to a witch doctor. literally... Now. Can you girls at least clean up after you two shed from now on? This is the last lint roller I've used.." Silvana said and they sighed. "Alright, Mom. We will... We're sorry." They pouted. 

"It's alright.. Now go get ready for bed. You girls have school in the morning." Silvana said and the girls turned around to walk back upstairs. "Okay.." They sighed. "Oh! And I bought the lavender flea shampoo for you two!" Silvana laughed. "Mom!" The girls exclaimed.

Everye walked into Aphmau's room and laid down on her stomach. Aphmau sat down next to her with a sigh. They both played with their tails. "I'm not used to sleeping with a tail.." Everye sighed and Aphmau nodded. "Same, but you have to admit. The ears and tail are super cute." Aphmau giggled and Everye joined her. "Yeah. I agree with you on that." She said.

"You know what? Garroth and Laurance hasn't seen us like this. Maybe we should send them a picture." Aphmau said as she pulled her phone out. She leaned over towards Everye who propped her head up on her hands and tilted her head with a smile. Aphmau took the picture and sent it in a group chat with them. 

"Now they won't be freaking out when they see us tomorrow." Everye laughed. Aphmau yawned. "At least Katelyn and Teony know. That'll help us from explaining it to everyone." Aphmau said and Everye nodded with a yawn. "I'm going to bed." Everye said before she got up off of Aphmau's bed and into her room. She crawled into bed and fell asleep.

"You two. Step aside." 

The next day as school, Balto had walked into the boy's bathroom to see two fellow werewolves. "Heh.. Why should we? You aren't the alpha anymore." One said. "Don't make me.." Balto growled and the same one laughed. "Don't make you what? Get thrown out a window? Ha! Pathetic... See you, loser." He said before him and the other werewolf left the bathroom. 

Balto growled angrily before he punched the closest mirror about a sink. "Darn it! Grr... I'm going to take you down, Arron, if it's the last thing I do!!" Balto exclaimed.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the big bad wolf.."

"Huh?" Balto turned in confusion to see Gene standing behind him with a smirk on his face. "Sorry. I couldn't help but to over hear your loud conversation you were having with yourself." Gene said and Balto growled. "So? What do you want?" He asked.

"I wanted to see if you would work with me on-"

Gene was cut off by Balto's laughter. "Work? With you? You're funny. I'm a lone wolf now... I don't need your help." He said as he turned to walk out of the bathroom. "Fine. Do things on your own. We've seen where that's gotten you know." Gene said and Balto turned back around with a growl. "Kinda sucks, doesn't it? You're the first alpha male werewolf in this school's history to be dethroned by a human! None of your werewolf peers respect you anymore. And to quite frank... you're all washed up at this point. I mean, if you're trying to go through her to get to Aaron then you're doing it all wrong." Gene said.