The Bake Sale

Everye's POV.

"One hundred puppicitikets!"

"Puppies Maximus!" 

I sighed as I got up from my spot next to Vylad. "Maybe we need to have more feeling." I said as I got out my wand and stood next to Aphmau who backed up a little. "How about... Dankest-Memesus!" I said as I waved my wand at the pumpkin we had set up. Nothing happened. Aphmau and I groaned. "That's it! We give up! We're never going to get a hundred puppies." Aphmau and I pouted and Vylad got up. 

"Are you sure you two are doing the spell right?" He asked and I nodded. "We were! See! On this page it says we are able to summon a hundred puppies by saying these magic words." I said as I picked the book up off the ground and showing it to him. "Hm... Have you tried saying please?" Vylad asked and the pumpkin suddenly changed into a potato.

"Huh!? You did that in purpose!" Aphmau exclaimed and Vylad backed up. "I didn't! I didn't! God! Sorry, sorry! I'm not exactly sure how Witchcraft works!" Vylad said and I sighed. "It's fine, Vylad. It's not like we have an exam coming up for it or anything.." I said sarcastically. "You don't? Whew! That's good." He said and I turned to look at him.

"Do you understand sarcasm?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yes." He said and I looked at him. "Are you being sarcastic about that?" I asked and he shook his head. "No." He said and I nodded.

Aphmau sighed. "In any case.. This is the first free period we had off with you in a long time! Did you want to do anything in particular?" Aphmau asked and Vylad put a finger on his chin. "Hm.. Well, it's magicks and witchcraft week, isn't it?" He asked. "It's just called spirit week." I laughed.

"I want to go check out the bake sale going on in the cafeteria!" Vylad exclaimed and Aphmau and I shared a look. "Huh? There's a bake sale going on?" Aphmau asked and Vylad nodded. "Yeah! It's a magicks and witchcraft bake sale too! So I'm super stoked to try all kind of pastries made with spells, magicks, and stuff! They got magick rice krispie treats, magick cakes, magick brownies." Vylad said.

"Magick brownies!? What are we waiting for!? I love sweets, let's go!" I exclaimed as I grabbed Aphmau's hand and started running into towards the school doors. "Gah! Aphmau! Everye! Wait up!" Vylad called after us.

"Wow! When did they set this up!? I didn't see it this morning. It must have been-" Aphmau and I asked as we arrived to see booths and tables set up with people eating sweets everywhere. "Magicks? Witchcraft?" Vylad interrupted us and we laughed. "Point taken. Now were do we even begin? There's so many sweets we can - AH!" Aphmau exclaimed suddenly as she was pushed out the way and into me. I stumbled a little before regaining my balance. "Are you okay!?" Vylad asked us and I nodded as I glared at the guy. I suddenly remembered what Vylad told me and took deep breaths.

"There are plenty of other people you can run into.. There are plenty of spaces you can side-step to.. Yet you always end up running into me! This is the last time. Stop doing that! Especially when you're in your stupid sweaty smelly gym clothes! I can smell you from here!" Aphmau exclaimed as she glared at him. 

"Hm.. I don't smell anything." He smirked. "How can you not smell that!?" Aphmau asked and Vylad and I shared a look as we caught a whift of what she was smelling. "It smells like charcoal and... fresh-cut grass?" Vylad questioned as he and I shared a disgusted face.

"At least I don't smell like a whiny brat." He said and I rolled my eyes. "A brat! You're the one who acts like a brat! Maybe that's why you don't have any friends!" Aphmau exclaimed and he scoffed at her. "Whatever.." He said before he walked away.