Art Buddies!

Everye's POV.

Aww, darn! I was hoping to catch Laurance on his way to school.. 

I stood at a lamp post not far from our house with Aphmau. 

Would he want to talk to me though?....He kinda..sorta.. kinda asked me to be his girlfriend..but d-does that...does that mean he's interested in me?

Aphmau got a text and I looked at her. "Who is it?" I asked and she smiled a little."It's FC." She said and I nodded. I haven't talked to FC in about a week. I feel bad for not talking to him, but at least Aphmau still talks to him. I got my phone out and started to play games on my phone as I waited for Aphmau to finish texting FC. 

"Hey, Everye?" I heard Aphmau ask and I turned my head towards her. "Hmm?" I hummed to show her I was listening. "Why haven't you talked to FC?" She asked softly and I thought about it before shrugging. "I-I don't know. We haven't talked since school started. He never tried to talk to me and I never tried to talk to him. I guess me being on the Volleyball team and actually doing things outside of the house changed my chances of being able to text him." I told her and she nodded.

I went back to playing games on my phone when Aphmau turned back to her phone.

"Hey, beautiful." 

I squealed as I almost dropped my phone and turned to see Laurance smirking at me. "Laurance!? Beautiful!?" I asked as I blushed furiously and he laughed. "Why, thank you." He said and I shook my head. "N-No, no, no! I didn't mean it like that!" I said quickly and Laurance looked at me, "Oh?"

"No, no, no! Not that! I-I meant that you're absolutely beautiful and that any girl would dream of you at night!" I laughed nervously and my eyes widened when I heard what I just said. "Do you?" Laurance asked. "What!?" I exclaimed. "Because I dream of you.." He said and my eyes widened even wider if it were possible. "Broken again? Should I bring you back with a kiss?" He asked as he smirked.

"Y-Yes! N-No! I mean, why are you doing this!?" I asked and he continued to smirk. "Doing what?" He asked. "Making me blush like this!" I exclaimed. "Because it's cute. Plus you over react. It's kind of funny." He said. 

"Are my emotions funny to you!?" I asked and he laughed, "Just a little."

"I see... So you really are a tease." I said. "Usually. But with you... I don't know.. It's kinda different." He smiled and I blushed again. "I'm glad I ran into you.. Would you.. want to walk to school together?" He asked. "Really? I-I mean yes.. I'd love to..." My voice went really high there as my voice cracked.

Nice job, Everye...

"That voice crack is cute too... Come on. Let's go." He said and I nodded as he walked up to me. He gave me a smile before continuing to walk down the sidewalk. Aphmau came up to me and shook my shoulders repeatedly. 

Laurance looked back at me and Aphmau stopped shaking my shoulders and quickly withdrew her hands from my shoulders. I laughed nervously and walked up next to Laurance. "Let's get to school." I said before we started walking with Aphmau behind us.

"So what class do you have first?" Laurance asked when we got to school. I pulled out my schedule. "U-Um.. Let me see.. It looks like I have-"

"Ah.. good morning you three." 

Laurance, Aphmau, and I turned to see Garroth walk up to us. "Morning Garroth." Laurance and I said. "M-Morning." Aphmau stuttered. "H-Hey, Aphmau.... How was your weekend?" Garroth asked. "O-Oh! It was good.. I got to go to the park with this cool guy." She laughed and I smirked at her.

"Heh.. That's sweet." Garroth blushed. Aphmau giggled. "How about yours?" She asked. "I went to the park too, with this beautiful girl. So it went pretty fantastic." Garroth smiled and Aphmau squealed.